Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Danny not sure if you collect lentis or full slips or both but in my opinion once you unwrap a lenti you can truly see some of the amazing depth that the factory seal hides.

The 4k edition is going to look amazing close up and unwrapped, judging from that pic :D
yeah i collect basically whatever i love. sometimes i have to take a risk and go for stuff that i’m not sure on but then in hand it’s amazing. jumanji lenti kimchi for example really impressed me

i agree some look better unwrapped and some sealed (for me anyways). we all have different styles i guess. i’m more about quality over quantity

the br 2049 i can’t wait to see up close :)

• Thanks
Reactions: nicblue
So judging from the numbering on Kevins edition, we can assume the steelbook less slips won't be numbered or they have their own set of numbering.

Ahh dam there goes another one I miss out on. Thanks for the info bud. Damm I really want the single Lenti version... and I do not feel like paying ridiculous high prices on ebay

Don't be upset, you're not the only one. A lot of folks missed out, including me. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.