Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a historical moment. For the first time we are able to purchase only the slips and the goodies. I sincerely wish that all retailers would follow this step (and not only for damaged steelbooks).
I believe that this is a business model which both retailers and customers can benefit from.

I really doubt that movie companies approving the premiums would allow this on a regular basis. After all their main focus is to sell their Steels and BD Disks.

I think this is given the right to do so, only because of *exceptional circumstances* (ie" 400 steels damaged and movie company not able to replace them / IT movie being banned in China), for Regular Releases without issue it would be business as Usual.

John had told me that movie companies don't really think that *Premium Editions* are really needed and they need a lot of convincing to Approve them.

I really doubt that movie companies approving the premiums would allow this on a regular basis. After all their main focus is to sell their Steels and BD Disks.

I think this is given the right to do so, only because of *exceptional circumstances* (ie" 400 steels damaged and movie company not able to replace them / IT movie being banned in China), for Regular Releases without issue it would be business as Usual.

John had told me that movie companies don't really think that *Premium Editions* are really needed and they need a lot of convincing to Approve them.

That's too bad if that's the case...

What I really love about disc-less slips is that I don't like 4K because of the added expense.
So how wonderful to possibly get a 4K edition slip without the 4K disc.:D

I don't see the need to block some from participating in a GB based on a previous GB. Personally looking forward to getting the 4K slip if I can. Got the 3D steelbook incoming.

Anybody that's thinking the slips/goodies alone is going to be cheap is likely in for a kick in the shorts, I'm thinking. HDZeta knows these will still be in high demand.

Of course you wouldnt see the need for fairness:confused:

If it were the same item, then I completely understand a need to limit participation to those who didn't get one. But this is a significantly different item so should be treated as a standalone GB in my opinion with all allowed to buy as they would wish. To me that would be fair.

If it were the same item, then I completely understand a need to limit participation to those who didn't get one. But this is a significantly different item so should be treated as a standalone GB in my opinion with all allowed to buy as they would wish. To me that would be fair.

They Are The Exact same Items, just no Steel !
I don't know where you get this being Different o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.