Blade Runner - The Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #1) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 2, 2019 - June 20, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop ) - £34.99 (HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes "Voight-Kampff" enamel badge and 2 coasters

70603409_130984624867422_6516860964280391576_n.jpg
FB_IMG_1569892592597.jpg IMG_20191025_170554.jpg 70266047_142559536999171_7024505719576050472_n.jpg 70890550_137734360846507_7576807810509067788_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Which Solaris did you enjoy? The 90-minute Clooney remake one (that I actually didn't mind) or the brilliant Tarkovsky one? I watched both 2001 and Solaris first when I was younger and liked them a lot and rewatched them when I was older and loved them. I've bought them several times over in all formats and will continue to do so. 2001 MantaLab might even be a OneClick must-have for me :naughty:
20220210-102256.jpg
I meant the Clooney one. Have to admit I've mever watched the original. I'll have to add it to my list.

Reactions: Lutzo and Flloydo
I actually enjoyed solaris. It must be an age and time thing, because 2001 just didn't do anything for me.
Yep I enjoyed Solaris. No where near as boring as 2001. And I adore a slow burner

I felt the same about Taxi Driver and Apocalypse Now. Never knew what the hype was about. So boring...

Maybe I need to watch them again?
See I really enjoy both of those but then I only see apocalypse now for the first time last year and just really appreciated it. Possibly because most my friends put me off for years. But they don’t realise that psychological war films are my bag.

But I get it with those 2 films. I get why some might find them boring 100%

Watching a movie when it was released, or only a few years later, compounded by one's younger age, makes all the difference. 15-20+ years later most seem worse, than they might have been, like the grass is not as green. Or everything is in a perpetual decline.
I mean, I'm sure I'd love a movie like Face Off right now, but there are none. There's no more original big budget action movies, for example, that's why I liked Den of Thieves (Criminal Squad), Law Abiding Citizen, Olympus Has Fallen trilogy, even recent Cop Shop... wait a second, Gerard Butler is the last action hero now!:wow:

Same. If it is actually polish, possible they were only recently released (as i wasn't aware of a release) and this is all new stock.. who knows. I saw it pop up on fb and decided to grab one as it was on the verge of selling out.
When is your copy arriving my dude? Mine is due today, and I just hope it arrives intact. My plan to get an undamaged delivery by ordering 3 from Germany at the same time didn't work, they all got stuffed into an A2... And the Captain America had a dent.

When is your copy arriving my dude? Mine is due today, and I just hope it arrives intact. My plan to get an undamaged delivery by ordering 3 from Germany at the same time didn't work, they all got stuffed into an A2... And the Captain America had a dent.
Mines coming today too. I ordered two, just encase. Those two, plus another steel, are all in the same package. So hopefully they've put them in a box atleast!

Amazon.De used to post steelbooks in boxes so they always arrived in mint condition...
Receiving overseas packages from Amazon is a risky route to go down, especially when it comes to steelbooks.
I recently ordered a copy of the Kingsman Secret Service 4k fullslip digipack from Amazon Japan which arrived in a flimsy bubble mailer. Luckily it was intact but that was probably down to the item arriving in a couple of days via their global shipping rather that bouncing around for a week and a half along with a mountain of other packages during transit..
Your frustration must be through the roof!!!!
This sort of thing definitely takes the edge off collecting steelbooks/ boxsets. If we wanted to play Russian Roulette, we'd play Russian Roulette...

Amazon.De used to post steelbooks in boxes so they always arrived in mint condition...
Receiving overseas packages from Amazon is a risky route to go down, especially when it comes to steelbooks.
I recently ordered a copy of the Kingsman Secret Service 4k fullslip digipack from Amazon Japan which arrived in a flimsy bubble mailer. Luckily it was intact but that was probably down to the item arriving in a couple of days via their global shipping rather that bouncing around for a week and a half along with a mountain of other packages during transit..
Your frustration must be through the roof!!!!
This sort of thing definitely takes the edge off collecting steelbooks/ boxsets. If we wanted to play Russian Roulette, we'd play Russian Roulette...
Yeah I'm sick of it. I usually try to avoid it. But I'm in the UK and amazon have the German versions of the Mondo MCU I needed. Thor was dented, and the replacement was utterly fcked. My running man 4k mediabook that came with Doctor Strange in an A2 both were fine. My Eternals from Zavvi that came the day after Thor was dented. And then the Captain America dented all in the space of a week. Lucky the Cap dent was in the middle and I managed to push it out. I just hope my Blade Runner comes ok.

• Wow
Reactions: leelee17
Which Solaris did you enjoy? The 90-minute Clooney remake one (that I actually didn't mind) or the brilliant Tarkovsky one? I watched both 2001 and Solaris first when I was younger and liked them a lot and rewatched them when I was older and loved them. I've bought them several times over in all formats and will continue to do so. 2001 MantaLab might even be a OneClick must-have for me :naughty:
20220210-102256.jpg
Which is the red 2001 edition in the bottom left corner?

Soderbergh*s Solaris is maybe only one of his movies I do not like. Boring, etc ... totally useless remake.

See I really enjoy both of those but then I only see apocalypse now for the first time last year and just really appreciated it. Possibly because most my friends put me off for years. But they don’t realise that psychological war films are my bag.

But I get it with those 2 films. I get why some might find them boring 100%

Last year (?!), I saw first time when I was 15 and fell in love ... (and I can tell you, it was not last year) :rofl:

Last year (?!), I saw first time when I was 15 and fell in love ... (and I can tell you, it was not last year) :rofl:
No one asked or cares

Not everyone sees every film every year. I also only watched the exorcist for the first time last year. Who cares. My whole life isn’t just devoted to watching films

• Haha
No one asked or cares

Not everyone sees every film every year. I also only watched the exorcist for the first time last year. Who cares. My whole life isn’t just devoted to watching films

Oh, cool. Good Ol' Flloydo is back ! Mine is neither, but saw exorcist first time about same age. LOL. Hey. Just saying - as we speak of movies. You tell your opinions at times no-one asks. And I do not mind. Name of the game, friend ! And btw, have good weekend, at least here sun is shining and Finland won Gold medal today in Olympics ! :wacky:

:rofl:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh, cool. Good Ol' Flloydo is back ! Mine is neither, but saw exorcist first time about same age. LOL. Hey. Just saying - as we speak of movies. You tell your opinions at times no-one asks. And I do not mind. Name of the game, friend ! And btw, have good weekend, at least here sun is shining and Finland won Gold medal today in Olympics ! :wacky:

:rofl:
Well I was talking to Sam about It. But no one thought oh I wonder when space cadet watched it and how much he enjoyed it

And you said it in a tw@tty way like OMG you collect films and call yourself a film fan when you haven’t watched every single film released? Gtfooh