Release date: 5 June 2012
Buy Link: Amazon CA
Price: $21.49
Region Free

71-2hbcw2sL._AA500_.jpg

Video:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a minors defects...
Amazon answered me, the return it's impossible from France to Canada, because the postage price is very expensive.
Amazon refund me entirety.

Got the parcel from Amazon and after getting stung with customs from DHL I thought that'd be it but no it arrived unprotected and damaged/dented :(

Got the parcel from Amazon and after getting stung with customs from DHL I thought that'd be it but no it arrived unprotected and damaged/dented :(

How many did you order?I just got my blow and its perfect.I also got limitless yesterday and there is about 4 tiny parts missing paint,i complained and there sending another free of charge.

How many did you order?I just got my blow and its perfect.I also got limitless yesterday and there is about 4 tiny parts missing paint,i complained and there sending another free of charge.
Ordered all 4 titles, customs was about £13 but out of the lot Blow was THE one I'm looking forward receiving the most and it turned up dented. I have sent them an email and awaiting their reply.

Fortunately for me, all the steelbooks I've bought in the past from Amazon.ca have come in perfect condition. Only the Kill Bill Vol.1 steelbook had a tiny dent on top but I can live with it.

I am sorry to hear that. You really should have asked some Canadian Ninjas here to help you out. :(

Amazon.ca sucks.
Thanks man, I could've but really didn't want to bother anyone besides Amazon's price shipped for all 4 is great and persuasive and I was really hoping they'd have improved their packaging too :rolleyes:

Thanks man, I could've but really didn't want to bother anyone besides Amazon's price shipped for all 4 is great and persuasive and I was really hoping they'd have improved their packaging too :rolleyes:
You could have placed your order at Amazon.ca and ship it to some Canadian member (SuperSaver). Within in Canada the packaging from Amazon is much much better ( :angry: )

I stopped using Amazon. Crap packaging, deliveries times varies and Customs hits. :(

Fortunately for me, all the steelbooks I've bought in the past from Amazon.ca have come in perfect condition. Only the Kill Bill steelbook had a tiny dent on top but I can live with it.
I only ordered twice from them and first time I got both Kill Bill steels and they too arrived dented and discs inside dislodged/loose.

No more ordering directly from them that's for sure

Well I've gone ahead and ordered this given that it looks like one of the nicest steelbooks of the year. I really hope it turns up in one piece!

This is another steelbook I ordered and it came dented. I wrote three different emails to the customer service explaining how to package these steelbooks and to please make sure the replacement package is packaged properly. Amazon's reply email was that they sent my emails to the packaging department. Hopefully it will help. I really just want these steels in new condition.

got it today with Limitless only 2 steels in a Box without any protection but both in nice condition and only 3 days to germany

got it today with Limitless only 2 steels in a Box without any protection but both in nice condition and only 3 days to germany

That is amazing you got yours in nice condition. I am glad you got yours in nice condition cause it gives me hope for my replacement package

recieved this and piranha today customs free to the UK from amazon.ca so anybody wondering you can order without getting stung, also both are mint but dont no how there packaging these days is dredful in those bubble mailers.

Also received mine today after it only shipped on Monday (standard shipping). Great service, terrible packaging - there wasn't even that many bubbles in the mailer I received it in! Somehow though it's undamaged and probably in the top 5 steels I've bought this year, really nice.

Great service, terrible packaging - there wasn't even that many bubbles in the mailer I received it in!

Got my first 2 copies of Blow with scratches and/or dents along with Kill Bill 2 (loose disc). They gladly had me ship them back with instant refund and shipped out replacements 2 day DHL. Got them, and one Blow had a dent the other was mint. Kill Bill 2 = loose disc again. :(

I've decided 1 mint Blow is good and someone does not want me to complete my KB (CA) pairing. If they could put as much in their packaging as they do their CS, all would be well.

Amazon.ca really need to sort out their packaging. They have great fast deliver but paper packets are no good

Agreed. They must lose an absolute fortune in returns and refunds. They must also lose even more in lost sales. I don't order from them anymore because the last time I ordered; the first set were damaged, the replacements were damaged and then I asked for a refund. Not worth the hassle in my opinion. I've tried to source open/mint copies where possible and biscuitnoir is grabbing a few of the newer ones for me, so hopefully those should be mint :scat: