UK...
Release date: 5 June 2012
Buy Link: Amazon CA
Price: $21.49
Region Free

71-2hbcw2sL._AA500_.jpg

Video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. They must lose an absolute fortune in returns and refunds. They must also lose even more in lost sales. I don't order from them anymore because the last time I ordered; the first set were damaged, the replacements were damaged and then I asked for a refund. Not worth the hassle in my opinion. I've tried to source open/mint copies where possible and biscuitnoir is grabbing a few of the newer ones for me, so hopefully those should be mint :scat:

Same thing just happened to me. My replacement was packaged exactly the same as the damaged initial shipment. It looks like a bigger package was thrown on top of it. Though Blow looks amazin in person but the back had a huge crease. They ended up refunding me because they cannot do another replacement.

Now I need to find a way to get Blow again. I am tempted to make a new order with them again but it makes me nervous. All those poor steelbooks getting smashed for nothing :angry:

Same thing just happened to me. My replacement was packaged exactly the same as the damaged initial shipment. It looks like a bigger package was thrown on top of it. Though Blow looks amazin in person but the back had a huge crease. They ended up refunding me because they cannot do another replacement.

Now I need to find a way to get Blow again. I am tempted to make a new order with them again but it makes me nervous. All those poor steelbooks getting smashed for nothing :angry:

NO NO NO!!! Its not for nothing. Your helping reduce the stock in circulation by having damaged steels sent to you. :hilarious:

Reactions: chanfm
sales on amazon canada have been put on hold. see note:

Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.ca because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Haha will be interesting to see what this is all about. Glad I have mine already.

Next they'll be pulling Piranha because Kelly Brook looks so offensively good in a bikini. :D

I really think they should ban it, it's disgraceful to market a product in a way that makes drugs such an appealing product to own. And the fact that mine has shipped and that I hope it makes it safely to the UK has nothing whatsoever to do with it..

my interpretation of the hold is that they had so many returns from shipping damages that they need to rethink their shipping methods. but, if it is truly a ban as a form of censorship, i am all for it. it will just add value :)

my interpretation of the hold is that they had so many returns from shipping damages that they need to rethink their shipping methods. but, if it is truly a ban as a form of censorship, i am all for it. it will just add value :)

It may be a ban on shipping but I would think they would put a halt on sales an other steelbooks also. Not just this one. More than likely it was halted for the cover

Reactions: steelbook95060