UK...
Release date: 5 June 2012
Buy Link: Amazon CA
Price: $21.49
Region Free

71-2hbcw2sL._AA500_.jpg

Video:

Last edited by a moderator:
There were only 7 copies of this at my store FYI... and my store in specific tends to get more copies then other Future Shops. Might this be a low production count steel? I dunno. But of the 7 there only two looked okay and rest looks scratched up. Of the two that looked okay I took one home and it was all scratched up too and dinged so I went back and got the other okay looking copy... haven't opened it yet. Hopefully its okay, lol.

So this wave is relatively low on production? I want this one and Limitless. I hope they are still available on amazon.ca in about a week and a half!

So this wave is relatively low on production? I want this one and Limitless. I hope they are still available on amazon.ca in about a week and a half!

It would appear so. Last few Alliance wave steels there have been just gobs and gobs of copies at local Future Shops, HMV's and other stores... but these 4 that were just released barely any copies. Based on initial observation, yes, it looks like a limited print run to me at least.

Reactions: darczap
It would appear so. Last few Alliance wave steels there have been just gobs and gobs of copies at local Future Shops, HMV's and other stores... but these 4 that were just released barely any copies. Based on initial observation, yes, it looks like a limited print run to me at least.

Wish they would send my order out. I got a temp author on my cc yesterday and still hasn't shipped. :angry:

Wish they would send my order out. I got a temp author on my cc yesterday and still hasn't shipped. :angry:

I assume you ordered from Amazon.CA ? Should ship soon enough. Good luck with the packaging, fingers crossed, no issues.

Future Shop and Amazon.CA have horrible packaging for online orders (even worse then HMV UK).... luckily not a single damaged copy ever to date by some miracle... fingers crossed, no jinxing myself.

I'll be keeping an eye out on the stock levels for this on amazon.ca. If I see it going down, I'll have to place an order asap!

in box with another steelbook.

so I guess when you guys place an order on Amazon.ca you don't pay the 13% tax right? the downside is the way it is shipped. Nex time you can ask soomeone to help you get it or join a group buy, at least someone can check it before buying it.