3D Blu-ray 3D you last purchased or watched

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Tron: Legacy

The 3D aspect is great, except there aren't many scenes in 3D. But the 3D effects good with great depth all around. Would I recommend it? if you can get the 5-Disc with the 2 Tron titles for the same price as the 4 disc, sure why not? Otherwise I'd say it is not worth entirely worth it.

ok, 2 weeks ago, I think, picked up Monsters Inc 3D and Top Gun 3D,

watched Monsters Inc 3D, WOW EEK! it was awesome movie. I never saw it when it was released in theatres, I am happy I got the 3D one, wow, ^5 to Pixar

today I picked up Wreck it Ralph, will watch it over the weekend, and make some nice buttery popcorn lol

Watched:

61x7Y4VWEwL.jpg

Loved every minute of it.

61PkGbVDkgL.jpg

I liked it, it was definitely better than the older Spiderman, imo. It still didn't blow me away or anything like that though.

purchased Life of Pi 3D,
what an awesome movie, the 3D was fantastic too.
do not watch this in 2D ;) lol

also purchased Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away 3D,
haven't watched it yet, will chime in when I do, prolly tonight after Walking Dead :scat:

yogi bear 3d i have this and special effects are from my brother from rhythem and hue

Salt in 3D????

I take a brief look to Yogi Bear, my daughters liked that film don’t know why??

hi my brother worked on 3d grapicks part for this movie
his name appears in credit section from rhythm and hues

i love this movie

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

i purchesed recently cars 2 3d taiwan deltamac steelbokk version

i enjoyed this movie twice with my 5 years son

i love this movie specially in 3d

Watched:
Despicable Me.

Purchased (pre-order):
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Wreck-It Ralph arrived last week. Looking forward to watching that this weekend.

Recently watched Arthur Christmas, a little outta season!! I have underworld awakening for tonight, liking the fact the film was shot using real epic 3d cameras.

Ok just finished watching underworld 4 in 3D. I watched the film a while back on DVD, this time round in full HD 3D with glorious HD surround sound it was so much more submersible . Best jump out 3D scenes I found, the van chase where three lycans run after the main characters, lots of glass flying about being smashed launching out of the screen. Later on there's the whip scene and various other stand out points.

Reactions: P0UNDLAND
watched world war Z, it was very good, 3D was more depth perception.

bought Iron man 3 3D

last week bought and watched Gamer 3D, the 3D was awful, lots of crosstalk, couldn't watch anymore :(