3D Blu-ray 3D you last purchased or watched

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Tron: Legacy

The 3D aspect is great, except there aren't many scenes in 3D. But the 3D effects good with great depth all around. Would I recommend it? if you can get the 5-Disc with the 2 Tron titles for the same price as the 4 disc, sure why not? Otherwise I'd say it is not worth entirely worth it.

Got these 2 in the mail today, complete w/ everything, even the Lenticular Slips!!!!

61v9thHzlbL.jpg

dispicablmebestbuy3d.jpg

I just bought Flying swords of Dragon gate in 3D! my second martial art type 3D bluray next to Garo Red Requiem! I want more 3D kung Fu films to come out. I'm surprised there isn't more seeing as how many american 3d movies are out already.

c06312ed.jpg

Also glad to see Flying swords come with english subtitles, I had to manually add them to my Release of Garo. I hope my copy of flying swords isn't a bootleg. I paid a pretty penny for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horhay
i purchased and watched

Sector 7 3D

3D wasnt bad at all, movie was 3/5 stars for me, its foreign, subtitled english which i dont mind at all

i liked it

Just bought my first 3-D TV and addcited to buying 3-D movies now ;)
Cant wait for it to arrive :naughty:

Just bought..

John Carter
Priest
Ghost Rider 2
Despicable Me
Underworld Awakening

Ghost Rider : Spirit of Vengance UK BD

quite enjoyed this film actually. not brilliant but entertaining! final 20 mins was superb IMHO

3D was a bit hit and miss though. some of it stood out, other times it was quite flat. there's a 7 min promo on how they converted it from 2D to 3D on this disc for those intrested

I watched The Lorax last night in 3D and it was an entertaining movie. The 3D was good, as expected for an animation film, but I did notice a bit of ghosting in different scenes. Overall, it looked good, there was good depth and the 3D had a nice pop.