3D Blu-ray 3D you last purchased or watched

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Tron: Legacy

The 3D aspect is great, except there aren't many scenes in 3D. But the 3D effects good with great depth all around. Would I recommend it? if you can get the 5-Disc with the 2 Tron titles for the same price as the 4 disc, sure why not? Otherwise I'd say it is not worth entirely worth it.

Got the Lorax today at Best Buy (did a quick trip to USA border due work), I read in other forum about a mistake on a display ad regarding $14.99 after coupon but with pic of 3D version so I asked to honor that advise and paid $14.99 inmediately the ad was removed from the sale floor :D

These arrived today. Had a quick look at Spy Kids Game Over 3D. The 3D looks awesome as it was originally shot to be released in real 3D. None of that dodgy red and blue paper glasses rubbish! ;)

DSC01678.jpg

DSC01675.jpg

Reactions: vurt
I watched Finding Nemo yesterday, very good 3D, good audio too, I completely forgot who Nemo and his father ended "alone"

Just got:

1. Journey to the Center of the earth.
2. Journey to Mysterious Island.

I believe both were filmed in real 3D and they both look fantastic! If only the story on both could have been better and less cheesy.

The last 3D movie I bought was Toy Story 2 3D.

The last one I saw was Beauty and the Beast 3D. Wow, amazing job from Disney. This movie has some of the greatest dept I have ever seen. I was a bit sceptical, but it sure did lift the movie imo.