G2 JUMBO

brave_fr.jpg

Actual Pics thank's to Dominicd
708897P1110941.jpg

355106P1110944.jpg

415790P1110945.jpg

176762P1110946.jpg

769027P1110947.jpg
Preorder Link: http://video.fnac.com/a4729459/Rebe...-Prestige-Speciale-Fnac-Boitier-Metal-Blu-Ray

Others: It Comes with a Booklet of 68 pages :oohyeah:

this time France Rocks :scat::scat::scat:

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:
thought it was g2, and lets be honest you ordered it for the fnac exclusive sticker alone:hilarious:

BUSTED!:hilarious:
I think more then half of the people ordering this is only getting it because of that FNAC sticker. Who cares about the actual steelbook. :p

Reactions: Flip
thought it was g2, and lets be honest you ordered it for the fnac exclusive sticker alone:hilarious:

Ummm, no :)
The news came out it was a jumbo and everyone's like 'oh no it's jumbo, blah, blah' but sometimes we should just stick with what we ordered and I've never had a G1 jumbo so it be something different.

Now I seen it's a G2 jumbo, doesn't matter, this can go with my jumbo collection, so Indy and Jurassic Park doesn't get so lonely.

Last edited:
How the hell did we get from a G2. to a G2 jumbo, to now, a G1 Jumbo!? For that matter, why is this title still advertised looking like a regular G2 sized steel in the FNAC site? I didn't sign up for this. I really had high hopes for this one. The art was magnificent, but a G1 jumbo is just way too out of sync with my collection. They really really screwed this one up.

How the hell did we get from a G2. to a G2 jumbo, to now, a G1 Jumbo!? For that matter, why is this title still advertised looking like a regular G2 sized steel in the FNAC site? I didn't sign up for this. I really had high hopes for this one. The art was magnificent, but a G1 jumbo is just way too out of sync with my collection. They really really screwed this one up.

+1 :tear::tear::tear:

This week marked the release of the first FNAC title I had pre-ordered as well as the first Korean release. I think I must be a bad omen, sorry!!

Very disappointed with these 2 releases at the moment, mainly because I feel a little conned.

wait is this really a g1 jumbo? Seems hard to believe and no real confirmation of it .... the pics are hard to tell for my crappy eyes.

+1 :tear::tear::tear:

This week marked the release of the first FNAC title I had pre-ordered as well as the first Korean release. I think I must be a bad omen, sorry!!

Very disappointed with these 2 releases at the moment, mainly because I feel a little conned.

I feel for ya my man. At least I traded for this title, and lost no money. Had to back out of the trade though. That advertisement on the FNAC website is a damn sham, what a joke. These guys were doing really good, up til this release. I'm sitting here thinking can they really get away with this? lol. Some poor bastard, that doesn't read French, orders this monstrosity thinking that its regular G2 sized is gonna get get a very big surprise!! (literally).

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

wait is this really a g1 jumbo? Seems hard to believe and no real confirmation of it .... the pics are hard to tell for my crappy eyes.

Already a picture of this G1 jumbo monstrosity in the "post your newly acquired steel" thread Wreckski. Go witness the horror yourself.

Unfortunately it looks that way Wreck. See this post in the 'Last Steelbook Acquired' thread by greg62

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=449484&postcount=13180

I feel for ya my man. At least I traded for this title, and lost no money. Had to back out of the trade though. That advertisement on the FNAC website is a damn sham, what a joke. These guys were doing really good, up til this release. I'm sitting here thinking can they really get away with this? lol. Some poor bastard, that doesn't read French, orders this monstrosity thinking that its regular G2 sized is gonna get get a very big surprise!! (literally).

Yep, at least you got a way out. The annoyance is more down to the fact that I rarely order just 1 so I have 2 of these on the way to me. Just hoping they hold some sort of resell value or collectable element in the future as they won't fit properly on my shelves! Oh well, can't win 'em all :rolleyes:

Always better with a picture :

Cheers hooltra. I can't see the pic for some reason but if you guys in France are sure it is G2 then that's good enough for me :D That's definitely cheered me up a bit!!

Thanks again

I think this will still be desired because it's the only steelbook, it's an FNAC exclusive, and it's Disney. Pretty solid combination if you ask me. Glad I am getting one.