G2 JUMBO

brave_fr.jpg

Actual Pics thank's to Dominicd
708897P1110941.jpg

355106P1110944.jpg

415790P1110945.jpg

176762P1110946.jpg

769027P1110947.jpg
Preorder Link: http://video.fnac.com/a4729459/Rebe...-Prestige-Speciale-Fnac-Boitier-Metal-Blu-Ray

Others: It Comes with a Booklet of 68 pages :oohyeah:

this time France Rocks :scat::scat::scat:

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 270
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, picture fixed :

What is this? This definitely looks G2. Does anyone want to comment on Greg62's pics on P733 of the picture thread? That was not a stock photo either. This is getting more confusing, not less. Is this steel encased in some kind of cardboard slip? Do you have to open this cardboard slip (too bad for us factory sealed guys) to get it looking like this picture, and not Gtreg62's picture? Which is obviously a G1 sized steel.

What is this? This definitely looks G2. Does anyone want to comment on Greg62's pics on P733 of the picture thread? That was not a stock photo either. This is getting more confusing, not less. Is this steel encased in some kind of cardboard slip? Do you have to open this cardboard slip (too bad for us factory sealed guys) to get it looking like this picture, and not Gtreg62's picture? Which is obviously a G1 sized steel.

stevo, Iv'e just been looking very closely at greg62's picture and I think he has 2 copies of Brave stacked on top of each other giving the illusion that it is G1 compared to the other G2's.

But there have been many reassurances in the preceding posts which confirm it is G2, including that pic from hooltra

I agree it was pretty confusing though!

I'm not sure where the confusion is, this is G2.

greg62's pic is a trick of the light from the angle he has taken it, it definitely is NOT G1!

And it is a steelbook, albeit jumbo, but some of the members have shown they can reduce the size of this to normal steelbook size.

So all in all, FNAC exclusive, this is great!

This is G2, this is not a steelbook(edit:not for me anyways, anyways we ve got to at least mention the fact that this is a JUMBO steelbook, not only steelbook,this is not your regular steelbook you know..), even though some are able to reduce de largeness of it.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for clearing it up. It is indeed G2. Are all the stickers placed in the same spot? (in the middle of the steel!?).

Last edited:
Reactions: gaeljet
It might be from the brand steelbook, but i can (personally) definitely not call this a steelbook(inside and largeness different of the majority of steelbooks there are).

Last edited: