G2 JUMBO

brave_fr.jpg

Actual Pics thank's to Dominicd
708897P1110941.jpg

355106P1110944.jpg

415790P1110945.jpg

176762P1110946.jpg

769027P1110947.jpg
Preorder Link: http://video.fnac.com/a4729459/Rebe...-Prestige-Speciale-Fnac-Boitier-Metal-Blu-Ray

Others: It Comes with a Booklet of 68 pages :oohyeah:

this time France Rocks :scat::scat::scat:

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 270
Last edited by a moderator:
That's some serious damage... sorry to hear that buddy... :(

Yeh THANKS MATE...but after just on 2yrs collecting ive seen some of my collegues go through this and worst..and yet this is my first one..Guess the thing that bugs me the most is the fact that there selling steels all the time and you would think someone there would know the outcome of this slack and lazy precedure.
Its just a sheer waste of time/money/and product.:(

That sucks Gary!! :angry:I am sorry to hear about your misfortune. Retailers should really take the effort to take care of products that are being shipped to there customers. This type of shipping method leads to unhappy customers and loss of business for the retailers. I also ordered two myself so if I get two minty ones, I will give you one of mine. Keep your fingers crossed. :ohno:

that is just horrible Burragum EEK!

this is why I like to ask some members from Frecha to get items first hand forme so , at least you arehalf way to getting a good steelbook !! ~ then its just down to the packing :naughty:

but shame on that BS they sent you :angry:

I would be sending Emails every Day untill I get 2 x the refund !!!

and tell them you are part of HDN Forums & all the members are witing to hera the out come ???

Bloody nearly as bad as JB HiFi :ohno:

Sadly this just illustrates everything we've come to expect of Fnac when it comes to their packaging of steelbooks. It's why I often prefer to buy Fnac editions from eBay sellers even at inflated prices because Fnac just can't get the damn things to you in one piece.

They're notoriously poor on processing returns too, so I hope at least they can provide satisfaction in that department on this occasion.

Keep us posted, Burragum and good luck with getting it sorted!

COME ON FNAC are you SERIOUS.
this is how they keep you HAPPY and keep you coming back:angry:
2 jumbo's floping around in a box to big with absolutly no bubble wrap or even a piece of paper to stop this from happening.
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.
Every corner dented and sratched on both copies

That's a gutter mate. Luckily mine arrive with just a few cellophane tears, but it could been exactly the same as yours:(

I have received it mine today, the box almost destroyed with a small hole, but the jumbo steel is ok, perfect.

I thought it was going to look much better but it is very simple.

If anybody misses it I believe will not be a big problem.

I have cancelled my recent Fnac order.

I will never buy anything from them again.

And I will be telling anyone who will listen to not put any money in their pocket.

Hoping that they go outta business toute de suite.

I have cancelled my recent Fnac order.

I will never buy anything from them again.

And I will be telling anyone who will listen to not put any money in their pocket.

Hoping that they go outta business toute de suite.

Is that to do with their CS or the packaging?

Is that to do with their CS or the packaging?

— – - — – - — – - — – -

Hey, travid,

It has to do with both.

From my experience with Fnac, their customer service has been very slow; and the cost of shipping was higher—much, much higher—than any other seller that I've had dealings with (the Amazons [.ca, .com, .co.uk, .de, .es, and .fr]; BestBuy.com; HMV.com; iNetVideo.com; Mov-Style.fr; Play.com; Sears.com; and Target.com).

On my most-recent (and what will be my final) Fnac order of 1 copy of "Rebelle" and 2 copies of "The King of New York," the shipping charge was €20.55—which was the equivalent, at that time, of US $26.86. This was ridiculously high, because, for example, I had also ordered a group of 13 Blu-ray® SteelBooks from another international company, for which I was charged less than US $20 for shipping.

I went ahead and cancelled the "Rebelle" item, but was too late to cancel the 2 copies of "The King of New York."

I'll be very interested to see what the shipping cost will be for only those 2 items.

This has been my experience with Fnac. I'm hoping that others here have had much better luck with them.

I'd much rather give my money to other sellers—those who care about pleasing their customers.

You guys might want to repost your experiences in the FNAC retailer thread to warn others who might not have seen this thread. After Burragam's pictures and all the other negative reviews I don't think I'm going to purchase directly from FNAC anytime soon. :(

Reactions: Marina Blue
You guys might want to repost your experiences in the FNAC retailer thread to warn others who might not have seen this thread. After Burragam's pictures and all the other negative reviews I don't think I'm going to purchase directly from FNAC anytime soon. :(

My first and last time purchase from them too.

Reactions: Marina Blue
anyone tried for a refund?

just tried using google chrome and ended up sending an email and waiting for a reply...

my 2 came dented in the same flimsy box as everyone else ;/

Hey guys if you could post some of these issues in the FNAC FR retailer thread here it would be useful.. A lot of people look at those threads to check any issues/problems that may occur when buying from a certain place, your input is very helpful for other members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont like it much, i had high hopes for this when the artwork was released. A jumbo with no embossing or debossing, only thing going for it is that booklet and unique artwork.

Btw i have these 10 euros discount sticker on my steels, can a person tell me what its about pls?

Mine arrived damaged as well, and I was SURE that there was something in this thread that said this wasn't a jumbo at one point! I can't stand jumbos. Anyways, I emailed FNAC and asked for a refund, but got some confusing email back saying that surely the answer to my question in in the FAQs. Does that mean they're not going to respond to my email? Hmmmm. I just want to send it back and get a refund. Do they actually make you send returns back from the USA, or do they usually let you keep the damaged items like Amazon does when it would be more costly to return the item than to let you keep it?

Guys, for any of you thinking of ordering from Fnac using the gift wrap option - don't bother! This is how mine turned up today - NO padding, bubble wrap, paper of any kind in the box, the steels just loose and bouncing around against one another. Just shockingly bad. :angry: Needless to say, both steels arrived with torn shrink wrap and with paint chips and scratches on the corners

pc060002.jpg

I fact, let me amend my first comment:

For any of you thinking of ordering from Fnac at all - DON'T!

why did every one Order direct from fnac ???

I got from JC's new site & they are mint !!

www.mov-style.fr

Its the only wat to garantee perfect steelz ~fnacs & awsome packing & dont have to worry about the French guys having to hunt down steelz for yah's ??

come to mention that , I must be on a French Black list or some thing :hilarious:

ViVa las fnac :ass:

Not sure how legitimate they are but I made an order of Hellboy 2 to see how it turns out. Also read how they ship there steelbooks and so far I like what i'm reading. Thanks for the link...

Reactions: bidou