Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Anyone planning to be there next year? I am, but I won't if Mexico doesn't make it there :p

Attachments

• brasil banner.jpg
    brasil banner.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 237
2 conclusions from this match:

1. Fred has to be the worse Brazilian EVER to wear the famous shirt.

2. Neymar is incredibly over rated.

Come on Mexico. Get Chicharito on and he'll win it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marcelo could've kept going on and tried to shoot, but he preferred to dive like an idiot.

Ochoa was such a wall today! O heard he has no club currently. Pretty sure there will be plenty after him if he keeps up like that.

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

Reactions: frankfish44
Brazil started the second half slow, but I gotta be honest those 25 last minutes had me tense. Brazil pushed their lines forward and we didn't have a response right away. Good game, I'll take a 0-0 against this Brazil any day.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Marcelo could've kept going on and tried to shoot, but he preferred to dive like an idiot.

Ochoa was such a wall today! O heard he has no club currently. Pretty sure there will be plenty after him if he keeps up like that.

Enviado de meu XT1058 usando Tapatalk

His contract ended after the last season in Ligue 1, it was his evening but a goalie requires more than talent and luck was on his side too. :scat:

Now do us a solid and beat Cameroon :p

Last edited:
Those kinds of penalties are up for interpretation, the defender didnt have his hands next to his body and those will be called 3/5 times anywhere. It didn't seem intentional but it is what it is.

The concerning thing is that Australia dominated good 20 minutes of that second half and could have gone up 3-2. Last week I thought Holland was the clear favorite, but after this game Germany is till my top favorite. Holland are top notch so I think they will play better as the games go by.

Those kinds of penalties are up for interpretation, the defender didnt have his hands next to his body and those will be called 3/5 times anywhere. It didn't seem intentional but it is what it is.

The concerning thing is that Australia dominated good 20 minutes of that second half and could have gone up 3-2. Last week I thought Holland was the clear favorite, but after this game Germany is till my top favorite. Holland are top notch so I think they will play better as the games go by.

The point is with us Lions is that we always have a bad start in a match.

If the opposing team is stronger in the first 20 minutes, it usually takes a goal from the other team to turn our thinking around.

We are strong, but are weak in consistent psychologic warfare.

If we had the consistent mentality of the Germans, we would have been #1.

I want to avoid Holland at all costs in second round if we make it through. Let Brazil deal with them lol

I'm hoping Chile beats Spain today. Finally Del Bosque using Iniesta in the center and not as a forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.