Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Anyone planning to be there next year? I am, but I won't if Mexico doesn't make it there :p

Attachments

• brasil banner.jpg
    brasil banner.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 237
Slow first half, Argentina are very poor so far. I think Bosnia are doing quite well though.

Reactions: frankfish44
It could just be me......but non of the strong teams have played well other Holland and Italy. Could be first game jitters though. Argentina don't even look like a unit although credit to them as they are winning. This might be the yr of the underdog

Reactions: vurt and psychoscot
It could just be me......but non of the strong teams have played well other Holland and Italy. Could be first game jitters though. Argentina don't even look like a unit although credit to them as they are winning. This might be the yr of the underdog

Totally agree! They should have utterly thrashed Bosnia tonight. They played absolutely abysmally.

Reactions: frankfish44
Too bad Donovan is out, let's see how it goes.

Also cheering for Germany against Portugal!

Donovan is good but it's time to move on and try new younger talents. So far so good. I guess we will find out sooner or later.

I'm rooting for Germany as well, Portugal need to loose big time, I can't imagine even tying the Germans, tying Portugal is kinda doable.

Beating Ghana is a must though to at least have a chance to get out of the group.

Reactions: hiratafabio
Donovan is good but it's time to move on and try new younger talents. So far so good. I guess we will find out sooner or later.

I'm rooting for Germany as well, Portugal need to loose big time, I can't imagine even tying the Germans, tying Portugal is kinda doable.

Beating Ghana is a must to at least have a chance to get out of the group.

Yeah, bringing in younger talents is good, but then why would Klinsmann let Donovan take part in the trainings and preps for the competition?

Yeah, bringing in younger talents is good, but then why would Klinsmann let Donovan take part in the trainings and preps for the competition?

I think he brought Donovan and the other veteran players for competition for new and younger players. Like what I said before we will find out sooner or later if it pays off.

Reactions: hiratafabio
Portugal is a one player team. Germany is compact and playing good so far.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Lol and Pepe is going to the showers early...Germany is 2-0

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Ronaldo's face at the end of the half is priceless

Was expecting more of a game than this! 3-0 and down to 10 men, gutted :(

Fingers crossed they improve for the next game! :ohno:

Reactions: Zephyr and lomadu
yeah it was a very poor performance, massive improvement needed if they're going to get out the group stages. I expect USA to win tonight so it will be a very tense game on Sunday!

Last edited:
Iran v Nigeria is the worst game yet. 2 very poor teams that deserve to be knocked out. Absolute rubbish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Iran is performing better than anyone expected, many of their players play in their own league. I'm disappointed by Nigeria, many play in big teams and great leagues and this is all they can do? That's just poor very poor...

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

They cant even control a simple ball...just end it ref, this is just torture

Reactions: hayemaker
4-0 portugal just didnt show up to play.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

When you look at all the teams that have played, Portugal is worst than Honduras with a -4 goals.

What happened to Ronaldo, did he play? Or he was late for the game. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.