Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Anyone planning to be there next year? I am, but I won't if Mexico doesn't make it there :p

Attachments

• brasil banner.jpg
    brasil banner.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 236
did a holland fan just say brazil are divers? erm robben?
EEK!

Yup, I did ;-)

We know it's just Robben. He admitted even in the game where we should have gotten a penalty due to 2 fouls on Robben which the referee didn't see.

The Brazilian team has more actors, schwalbers, divers, overreacting players in the team.

And that clip of Rivaldo is just fantastic! The Dutch are not know for the diving and acting skills, we are known for the always attacking, total football, sometimes brilliant playing football team.

The last few world and European cups you can't prove me wrong ;-)

We scored alot of goals against big countries and did that in an highly fashioned way.

You could say we are the Brazilians of Europe ;-)

sorry but we will agree to disagree . there is no question how good the dutch are , but the dutch have been a little over the top this world cup in the diving department , the only other team as bad what i have seen is Colombia when they played brazil , i know brazil players where crunching Rodriguez but 2nd half they where going down like they had been shot

Yup, I did ;-)

We know it's just Robben. He admitted even in the game where we should have gotten a penalty due to 2 fouls on Robben which the referee didn't see.

The Brazilian team has more actors, schwalbers, divers, overreacting players in the team.

And that clip of Rivaldo is just fantastic! The Dutch are not know for the diving and acting skills, we are known for the always attacking, total football, sometimes brilliant playing football team.

We scored alot of goals against big countries and did that in an highly fashioned way.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
sorry but we will agree to disagree . there is no question how good the dutch are , but the dutch have been a little over the top this world cup in the diving department , the only other team as bad what i have seen is Colombia when they played brazil , i know brazil players where crunching Rodriguez but 2nd half they where going down like they had been shot

No need to say sorry ;-)

It's all good.

Reactions: whysoserious?

Well someone's very proud :D (though if it's the Brazil we've seen in this World Cup, that's not such a big compliment).

Reminds me of some Belgian fellas I know who, up until Sunday, were clamoring that they have the best, most awesome team ever and that it's obvious they're cut out to win the World Cup. In the end, they ended up doing the exact same game against Argentina as we did against Germany (so both games were a tad boring, and quite frustrating).

Holland had every right to feel pretty good after the initial win against Spain, but the rest of their tournament doesn't exactly scream "we're untouchables, we're the best, give us the trophy". Great team, they undoubtedly have a shot, and it would reward a great generation that probably won't go to the next World Cup (Van Persie, Robben, Sneijder, Huntelaar will be 34-35 in 2018, Kuyt will be 38), but they are not the favorites.

In fact, I don't think any of the last four teams is above the others, it's pretty tight and the last few games are unpredictible :). Germany is very solid (and much like Robben, Muller is brilliant but he's quite the diver too), Brazil is playing at home (btw, there are rumors that the awful Japanese referee of the opening game could be on the pitch for the final, and the Brazilian federation literally asked for an annulment of Thiago Silva's suspension EEK!), Argentina is improving after their mediocre group stage games (sadly Di Maria's out but Agüero could come back) and The Netherlands have talented players in their prime.

There is no clear favorite to me, I'm not a gambling man and I won't start now :D.

I can. Euro 2012, group stage :D :

SkH7IKB.png

Now that is true. I especially remember this one :

The Dutch didn't score that one technically, but it did occur on their watch :D.

May the best team win, I hope these four games will be stressful as hell :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bunk

Besides Euro2012 please ;-)

Everyone knows that was a complete disaster. Yes both half finals will be tough, but that's the beauty of the game.

I never enjoyed a world cup so much than this one due to so many matches being close calls and overal performances being on par with the rest.

Belgians are ridiculous ;-) (Hello neighbour's!!!!!!) They don't even have a solid government, their roads are full of holes, their cities are hell for shoes and women with high heels and their soccer is just above average.

Hahahahahah, excuzes moi.....

I just hope that hideous referee doesn't come back, otherwise I vote for a public hanging of Blatter ;-)

Btw, Benzema is lookimg fierce, my god what a goals from him
Huh?

Mates, Marco Rodriguez is center referee tomorrow for Brazil. He is no non-sense and I bet the diving will be quickly come to a stop. Physical game with this guy equal red cards.

Nishimura is rumored to be the guy in the final, sadly FIFA doesn't care about his terrible opening refereeing. What can we expect?

@Bunk

Besides Euro2012 please ;-)

Everyone knows that was a complete disaster. Yes both half finals will be tough, but that's the beauty of the game.

I never enjoyed a world cup so much than this one due to so many matches being close calls and overal performances being on par with the rest.

Belgians are ridiculous ;-) (Hello neighbour's!!!!!!) They don't even have a solid government, their roads are full of holes, their cities are hell for shoes and women with high heels and their soccer is just above average.

Hahahahahah, excuzes moi.....

I just hope that hideous referee doesn't come back, otherwise I vote for a public hanging of Blatter ;-)

Btw, Benzema is lookimg fierce, my god what a goals from him
Huh?

I don't enjoy the Dutch games at all (sure after they've won the game). But they just forget to play most of the times...

René van der Gijp is that you?
Belgians are awesome, they should be proud accomplishing this after all these years not being able to participate in big tournaments.

Hahahahahah, excusez-moi.....

Well, there's one thing for which they're above average, their fans - or more exactly their female fan who literally got a contract with L'Oréal Paris because she was spotted in stadiums by the naughty directors of the games and created internet buzz because she's pretty :D :drool: :

Other than that, Belgian fans may also been compensating for the fact that they haven't been in the World Cup since 2002 (no Euro 2004, 2008 or 2012 for them either after the one they co-hosted in 2000) and finally they have a great young generation ;). Hazard was bad in this tournament but otherwise, whether it was with Lille or now with Chelsea, he's truly an amazing player.

I'm looking at the starting lineup of Brazil tonight and :(, I can't believe they have a shot at winning the World Cup, and yet here they are. I hope for a nice surprise and a thrilling game, because now, referee as the 12th man or not, I don't think Fred or Bernard have a shot against a solid German defense :D.

Now more than ever, Scolari probably regrets he didn't pick Lucas Moura.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.