Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Anyone planning to be there next year? I am, but I won't if Mexico doesn't make it there :p

Attachments

• brasil banner.jpg
    brasil banner.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 237
Wondolowski's 92 min. chance on goal to win the game is just painful and Dempsey's chance to tie on a beautiful set piece is a killer.
I'm very proud of my boys. It's just a start.

Reactions: hiratafabio
So this guy pretended to be disabled to get on the field.... Someone should really break that F*ckers legs... Makes me sick.
This was the last US game btw...

9b096120-0206-11e4-ad37-23e167024161_pitchwheelchair.gif

Reactions: PunkNinja
I see a blue, white and red flaw in that plan in the near future :thumbs:

byRujlc.png

I really hope for a nail-biting game with the good guys winning at the end :) :D.

tough game buddy! Could have gone either way but I am very happy we got the better of it:oohyeah: France played a great tourney :thumbs:
Enjoy the rest of the WC
Marco

Reactions: Bunk
Germany have a habit of grinding out results...Not the most exciting team in the world EEK!

Looking forward to Brazil v Colombia later :thumbs:

yeah not the best game ever, hoping Brazil v Colombia will be a more entertaining watch! :scat:

Fifa's memo to the referees, Brazil needs to win at all costs no bookings should be awarded.

The Brazilian team is hitting James left and right and the ref is eating flies. I hadnt seen a game so blatantly called for the home side until this one...

The free kick Colombia got in the end of the first half....whats the use of the shaving foam if Neymar was allowed to do what he did?

Hulk, Fernandinho and Silva did very well but Neymar, Fred and Oscar are just waste of space out there.

Very physical game, T.V commentator said there were 54 fouls! The ref just didn't control the game at all.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

haha Gordon Strachan just said (about how physical it was) he felt like he'd gone back in a time machine and was watching a game from the 80s! :D

Dude the ref lost control because he didn't hand out yellow cards. Players kept fouling left and right, over and over and nothing. A few yellows in the first half would have prevented a lot of the fouls.

Anyway, Neymar is out of the wc because he has a broken vertebrate.

Dude the ref lost control because he didn't hand out yellow cards. Players kept fouling left and right, over and over and nothing. A few yellows in the first half would have prevented a lot of the fouls.

Anyway, Neymar is out of the wc because he has a broken vertebrate.

I wish I would have been able to watch both games today. I am Thrilled Germany has advanced. And At the same time its unfortunate players get hurt. Hopefully Germany should be able to knock Brazil out.

Reactions: Marco86
I wish I would have been able to watch both games today. I am Thrilled Germany has advanced. And At the same time its unfortunate players get hurt. Hopefully Germany should be able to knock Brazil out.

Without Neymar and Silva, if Brazil win against Germany that will be an upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.