Buyer Beware / Bad Traders List (FORUM MEMBER ALERTS ONLY)

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This thread has been created to provide insight for folks trading and buying. Sometimes knowing that a guy/gal has some or MANY successful trades/sales is good peace of mind.

IF THE PERSON DOESN'T HAVE LOTS OF GOOD TRADER RATING FEEDBACK, AND YOU DONT KNOW THEM, THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE a Trading Moderator. We can try to get you the info you need to feel safe and or make a safe trade/purchase!

As we all know, trading is at your own risk. However, we are able to stop many deals from turning sour if you enable us. We have one bad person who has been a scam artist at many HT/Blu-ray sites besides ours.
EBAY TRADER / BAD TRADER DISCUSSIONS - please visit this thread.

Bad Traders

Goatrider
Swallahjaxx
brambrowers
harrytheparry
shabba
evert
Jaxx
Cythlover
Underhill
Shellmaster
Erik Schellekens
Wodan
Cees
aklass
vrising
Telchar
HiltonH
Hilton
blubook
Glaurung
Gelanor
Gus79
Astaldo
Isis
icon_netherlands.png
The above are all the same person - returned in Oct 2015 - Trading alert posted here

Other bad traders:

icon_mexico.png
MEDIAMEX - continued to delay shipments, up to weeks at a time. Would not reimburse members for items already received. Appeared to source OOP items, after trade was agreed upon.

icon_france.png
JEREMY13130 - member from France. States he has rare items for trade when he really does not. Be wary of members with no feedback that ask you to send first.

icon_unitedstates.png
OSCARLUCY - owed shipments to members here, delayed due to a number of different stories. Supposedly recently shipped items out to members, after 5+ months of delays.

icon_unitedstates.png
NELLYPLATINUM & YASAIRA1 - owed an item to a member here - trade occurred on another forum, had previously told trading mods he would make good on the amount owed. Never paid the seller.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
DLEAVEY81 - owed steebook (paid for) to user here. No response on forum or via e-mail. Also has an outstanding trade issue at AVF forums.

icon_unitedstates.png
SHONUFF6 - received items from a couple of members and has not visited this forum since the beginning of January 2013.

icon_canada.png
JEZHEAD - received items from one member and a HDN secret santa gift from another - sent nothing in return and has not visited this forum since December 2012.

icon_unitedstates.png
93COBRA - also known as Fast Eddie - defrauded members on BD forums and you tube of hundreds of dollars of items. General trading alert posted here.

icon_france.png
Marty mcFly - member from France. Owes members here items and has been delaying shipment since in contact with staff for weeks, some traders have been waiting months.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
AMEN - sent a member here damaged steels and the wrong steelbook. Would not resolve the problem with the other member or respond to mod / staff requests for more info.

icon_australia.png
Top_cat2-failed to complete numerous trades/communicate. Numerous traders waiting for items for several months (some since 2012).

icon_unitedstates.png
slackerz - failed to respond or to resolve a trading issue over months of promises to replace damaged items.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
TIGER - took funds for a "pre-order" of items not in-hand to one member and wouldn't refund, also failed to fulfill 6 steelbook trade with another member.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
Roverite - owes at least 10 members various steelbooks from GB's he hosted in 2013. Various attempts to communicate but to no avail.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
humperklonk - Lack of communication to resolve trade issues backdating to end of last year. Owes one member 7x steels which were paid for but never sent the items. Another member is waiting on 1x steel to be sent.

icon_germany.png
Unisol1980 - Attempted to sell a High Value rare steelbook by randomly PM'ing members. This was after Trade Mods refused to approve his sales thread without him supplying the necessary references/info.

icon_germany.png
MrKrabs2013 - Created multiple account, which is NOT allowed on this forum. All the following names are the same person and have been banned:

MrKrabs2013
mrhanky
mrhanky2016
ninja2015
joinus2000
kurdish2012
bremennord
steelfreaky
marvelhero007
germansteeler
steelbookcollect
gandalf
judgedredd
hideohhb
progamer1995
bluemansteel
steelcollector1
blueknight
bucelli
snakeeater

icon_unitedkingdom.png
Cobster - Owes various members £ and steelbooks - no communication + hasn't been online since 17th July.

The posts below are from when this was a Good Traders/Bad Traders list ... from the date this OP has been updated ... this thread will only serve as a Buyer Beware and Hall of Shame for those bad traders out there. If you need info on good traders view their trader rating under their avatar in the post bit (to the left) or PM a Mod.

I suggest you PM a mod for any deal over $75 if you dont know the person, regardless if they have 3 successful feedbacks etc. This is YOUR community as much as it is OURS, and we'll make the time everytime to make it as safe as possible for all.

Added 1/23/2012:

Just a general reminder - If you are experiencing difficulty with a trade at our site, feel free to contact a Trade Moderator, and we can provide suggestions on how to resolve the matter, if the trade took place at our site.

If, despite repeated attempts to resolve the trade/contact the trader, you do not receive any communication, or items, etc, please use the Feedback system in place at the site, or the rest of the community will not be aware of issues with traders. In addition, you have a limited time frame to file Paypal disputes, so please familiarize yourself with that process, just in case, to further protect yourself. In addition, the Staff will take action against accounts for repeat offenders if absolutely necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
in my experience even when ive sent an item and i have proof its been delivered ive had paypal still side with the buyer, im afraid pp and ebay do things the wrong way. Its crap for sellers.:(

hey guys, if any of you encounter a user go by Fasteddie33 (he was banned here), hes considered bad trader. he sent me 3 resident steelbooks which he said it was opened but mint. i got it and it all got dents all over. also one user over BRF bought tons of 3D blus from him, $240 paid via gift, and its been months, he didn't ship his shipment.

so beware.

I saw that post for the 3D lot and I had no idea everything went sour. Sucks about the dented steelbooks :( I follow him on YouTube but this is a no go for me, will cancel my sub. Also I remembered he wanted some 3D cases from Sony, the clear ones. I had 3 for him and sent him a message but never replied. Good thing it didn't go anymore then that. That was over on another forum.

Last edited:
I have actually dealt with grosser_lutz before last year as well, he filed an item not as described on me as well and I ended up sending him another Steelbook (Batman Arkham) as a replacement. He sent me another message afterwards and said it never arrived, but I replied and showed them proof that it was shipped (I just took a photo of the item at the post office), and was lucky that he never messaged me again after that. I am sure that if he was to escalate that I would have lost the case because Paypal requires mandatory tracking info for any package in order to win any case as a seller usually. :(

Damn! wish I had checked this thread earlier. OK ppl avoid to do any transactions with this guy world*of*carbon on eBay. He won one of my auctions and saw I had more items for sale so he asked if I could send them all in 1 package to save shipping. Nothing wrong I thought and he has 40+ pos. feedbacks so I sent an invoice of the item he won plus the price of the extra items. I sent the package on the 23rd, mailed him trackingnr. And what the hell, got email from eBay Germany on the 29th that this guy filed for 'Paid but not received his items'........ I checked the trackingnr. and it was delivered on the 28th!!
PP has blocked the amount now (over 100 pounds...) and I have no idea how long it takes to get it unblocked. I sent the trackingnr. to eBay, now waiting actions from this buyer........ don't know what eBay will decide regarding such issues. I'm afraid they favour the buyer.......arrrgghhhh
Did some digging cause his address looked familiar. Turns out he had another eBay-id: grosser_lutz but this account was ended. Then I remember that this guy won one of my auctions like 5 months ago, then contacted me to cancel the transaction and offers to do the transaction outside of eBay to save commission..... I thought it was fishy so I simply said no. This was the same guy who later filed filed for 'non received item' via PayPal but because he filed it too late, PP didn't take any actions...... and since I didn't trust this guy I just left, didn't wanna waste time for such a guy..... If I had known they were the same person...............
Tried to contact eBay to report this user and whether they know it's the same person ...... couldn't find a way to report.... anyone has experience with this?? I just got to links that links and links..... and I got to a link where I exactly started at the beginning....... till I finally gve up........
So I thought to share this with you guys: avoid eBay user world*of*carbon

A couple of things.

1) If you combined the shipment on all his items, you would need to update the tracking number for each auction within e-bay.

2) If ebay does not find in your favor, I know that in e-bay US you can appeal the decision once the case is closed.

3) Rules differ by country, and it seems to me that the rules in Germany are a little more "lax" than they are in the US. Meaning that you don't seem to have to prove as much to get your money back. I don't know how that would effect you.

4) This guy is selling things on ebay with his account, so keep watch on his account to see if your item appears. There are three things for sale right now. His older ID, grosser_lutz, looked like he sold some of those BMW emblems. Maybe e-bay can see that it's the same dude from transaction history too.

5) You can report a buyer through the link below on ebay.com - I'm sure it's a similar place for any ebay sister site.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/report_problem.html

6) Often you can request information on any e-bay buyer or seller if they have had a transaction with you. So if this other ID purchased an item, but you decided to not send, you can request the information of this other ID on ebay.com. Not sure, due to privacy laws if this is the same everywhere.

Share that information with ebay.

If you want additional help or tips Cyan, feel free to contact digitalbabe or myself.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I've added the member MEDIAMEX to the list. He still has outstanding issues with traders here that were not resolved.

This is our first member here besides "goatrider" that had actual trade issues that could not be resolved through mediation.

Unfortunately he has been banned permanently until a later date when his issues have been resolved.

As all our ninja members know, we do the best we can to protect you all - buyers and sellers, traders alike, but information needs to be shared with mods and staff members in order for us to help.

All users are given a second chance to resolve problems in an expedient manner.

A reminder to all members who trade. If there is an amount of time that has gone by and your trading partner still has not shipped your item, or continues to delay shipment, please contact a trading moderator or staff member.

PM me with questions.

this ebayer just made me a very generous offer for my romeo and juliet iron pack and wanted some feedback from any seller who has dealt with joker_7_7_7 before.he's far from perfect as a seller but he's buying and not selling.i just don't want any hassle especially with a hefty selling price.

thanks,
Ben

this ebayer just made me a very generous offer for my romeo and juliet iron pack and wanted some feedback from any seller who has dealt with joker_7_7_7 before.he's far from perfect as a seller but he's buying and not selling.i just don't want any hassle especially with a hefty selling price.

thanks,
Ben

I've never worked with him Ben, but I think as long as you send express mail international and insure it, you should be all set.

I wouldn't bother sending priority mail on a high value item - too easy to say that they didn't receive it, even though it is tracked to the UK.

Reactions: urbeenjammin

thanks,
Ben

I just sold a Godfather metal slipcase to him on Ebay. He paid pretty quickly. I'll let you know if I have any issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: urbeenjammin
I've never worked with him Ben, but I think as long as you send express mail international and insure it, you should be all set.

I wouldn't bother sending priority mail on a high value item - too easy to say that they didn't receive it, even though it is tracked to the UK.

thanks for the responses but i wasn't actually worried about him not receiving it since ebay now allows you to insure it thru them when you ship at least priority mail.i was just worried that after he received it,he might claim that it wasn't as described and i would end up getting screwed big time.anyway,i retracted the offer since he later messaged me and wanted to now if i would just rather trade for the copy of Romeo and Juliet :hilarious:

Anyone dealt with sburns666 on BR.com?

He said he would ship my item by March 16, I have yet to receive it

On April 16, I PMed him stating it had been a month and I had not yet received the item

He responded with a PM on April 26 asking for my details so he can check the situation

I have yet to hear back

He has 96.2% positive feedback (had 100% when trade was initiated)

Hoping I haven't been scammed out of a steelbook (it was a 1 for 1 trade)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blu-devil
okay so I have to ask how do you block people on eBay ? I would like to block a few of the people mentioned in here as they just sound like way too much hassle.

ThX!

On April 16, I PMed him stating it had been a month and I had not yet received the item

He responded with a PM on April 26 asking for my details so he can check the situation

I have yet to hear back

i had a similar issue at thedigitalfix forums where he trades with the same name

bought Cars US BD off him. 2 weeks later i was chasing since it didn't arrive, he offered to show proof of postage and by miracle, it arrived the next day (teh postage date was stamped the day before)

avoid

I have yet to hear back

I'm afraid that you have been scammed my friend. Apparently he has quite a history in the UK for scamming.

I believe Andy had already banned this member but I just wanted to make sure everyone knows about what he did. As I know some people on here was or is friends with this guy. His name is Fasteddie or 1quickgt is another user name he goes by. Check out this youtuber's vid on how he got shafted $500 by mr. Fasteddie.

Video Here

Reactions: zoneism
I believe Andy had already banned this member but I just wanted to make sure everyone knows about what he did. As I know some people on here was or is friends with this guy. His name is Fasteddie or 1quickgt is another user name he goes by. Check out this youtuber's vid on how he got shafted $500 by mr. Fasteddie.

Video Here

Yeah I've been following that whole situation with Fasteddie. Thanks to biscuitnoir for bringing it up on one of his videos. Fasteddie has been banned here on HDN, eBay has put a hold(?) On his account and both of his YouTube channels have been wiped out. Sad story on how he scammed Robbie for $500 and another member from BRF for $250-$275 for a Lot of 3D movies. He still hasn't been banned over on BRF.:(:sly: