Buyer Beware / Bad Traders List (FORUM MEMBER ALERTS ONLY)

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This thread has been created to provide insight for folks trading and buying. Sometimes knowing that a guy/gal has some or MANY successful trades/sales is good peace of mind.

IF THE PERSON DOESN'T HAVE LOTS OF GOOD TRADER RATING FEEDBACK, AND YOU DONT KNOW THEM, THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE a Trading Moderator. We can try to get you the info you need to feel safe and or make a safe trade/purchase!

As we all know, trading is at your own risk. However, we are able to stop many deals from turning sour if you enable us. We have one bad person who has been a scam artist at many HT/Blu-ray sites besides ours.
EBAY TRADER / BAD TRADER DISCUSSIONS - please visit this thread.

Bad Traders

Goatrider
Swallahjaxx
brambrowers
harrytheparry
shabba
evert
Jaxx
Cythlover
Underhill
Shellmaster
Erik Schellekens
Wodan
Cees
aklass
vrising
Telchar
HiltonH
Hilton
blubook
Glaurung
Gelanor
Gus79
Astaldo
Isis
icon_netherlands.png
The above are all the same person - returned in Oct 2015 - Trading alert posted here

Other bad traders:

icon_mexico.png
MEDIAMEX - continued to delay shipments, up to weeks at a time. Would not reimburse members for items already received. Appeared to source OOP items, after trade was agreed upon.

icon_france.png
JEREMY13130 - member from France. States he has rare items for trade when he really does not. Be wary of members with no feedback that ask you to send first.

icon_unitedstates.png
OSCARLUCY - owed shipments to members here, delayed due to a number of different stories. Supposedly recently shipped items out to members, after 5+ months of delays.

icon_unitedstates.png
NELLYPLATINUM & YASAIRA1 - owed an item to a member here - trade occurred on another forum, had previously told trading mods he would make good on the amount owed. Never paid the seller.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
DLEAVEY81 - owed steebook (paid for) to user here. No response on forum or via e-mail. Also has an outstanding trade issue at AVF forums.

icon_unitedstates.png
SHONUFF6 - received items from a couple of members and has not visited this forum since the beginning of January 2013.

icon_canada.png
JEZHEAD - received items from one member and a HDN secret santa gift from another - sent nothing in return and has not visited this forum since December 2012.

icon_unitedstates.png
93COBRA - also known as Fast Eddie - defrauded members on BD forums and you tube of hundreds of dollars of items. General trading alert posted here.

icon_france.png
Marty mcFly - member from France. Owes members here items and has been delaying shipment since in contact with staff for weeks, some traders have been waiting months.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
AMEN - sent a member here damaged steels and the wrong steelbook. Would not resolve the problem with the other member or respond to mod / staff requests for more info.

icon_australia.png
Top_cat2-failed to complete numerous trades/communicate. Numerous traders waiting for items for several months (some since 2012).

icon_unitedstates.png
slackerz - failed to respond or to resolve a trading issue over months of promises to replace damaged items.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
TIGER - took funds for a "pre-order" of items not in-hand to one member and wouldn't refund, also failed to fulfill 6 steelbook trade with another member.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
Roverite - owes at least 10 members various steelbooks from GB's he hosted in 2013. Various attempts to communicate but to no avail.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
humperklonk - Lack of communication to resolve trade issues backdating to end of last year. Owes one member 7x steels which were paid for but never sent the items. Another member is waiting on 1x steel to be sent.

icon_germany.png
Unisol1980 - Attempted to sell a High Value rare steelbook by randomly PM'ing members. This was after Trade Mods refused to approve his sales thread without him supplying the necessary references/info.

icon_germany.png
MrKrabs2013 - Created multiple account, which is NOT allowed on this forum. All the following names are the same person and have been banned:

MrKrabs2013
mrhanky
mrhanky2016
ninja2015
joinus2000
kurdish2012
bremennord
steelfreaky
marvelhero007
germansteeler
steelbookcollect
gandalf
judgedredd
hideohhb
progamer1995
bluemansteel
steelcollector1
blueknight
bucelli
snakeeater

icon_unitedkingdom.png
Cobster - Owes various members £ and steelbooks - no communication + hasn't been online since 17th July.

The posts below are from when this was a Good Traders/Bad Traders list ... from the date this OP has been updated ... this thread will only serve as a Buyer Beware and Hall of Shame for those bad traders out there. If you need info on good traders view their trader rating under their avatar in the post bit (to the left) or PM a Mod.

I suggest you PM a mod for any deal over $75 if you dont know the person, regardless if they have 3 successful feedbacks etc. This is YOUR community as much as it is OURS, and we'll make the time everytime to make it as safe as possible for all.

Added 1/23/2012:

Just a general reminder - If you are experiencing difficulty with a trade at our site, feel free to contact a Trade Moderator, and we can provide suggestions on how to resolve the matter, if the trade took place at our site.

If, despite repeated attempts to resolve the trade/contact the trader, you do not receive any communication, or items, etc, please use the Feedback system in place at the site, or the rest of the community will not be aware of issues with traders. In addition, you have a limited time frame to file Paypal disputes, so please familiarize yourself with that process, just in case, to further protect yourself. In addition, the Staff will take action against accounts for repeat offenders if absolutely necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if your aware of this but people can and do sell there ebay accounts, i remember someone messaging me asking if i was interested in selling my ebay account which i straight away said no but if someone was offered alot of money for a ebay account with over 1000 100% feedback scores then im sure they would sell it,this way the scammers can use them to con people as you would trust someone with all those feedbacks and its how i buy on ebay,i always read some of there feedbacks.

p.s you can also get your ebay account hacked.

not sure if your aware of this but people can and do sell there ebay accounts, i remember someone messaging me asking if i was interested in selling my ebay account which i straight away said no but if someone was offered alot of money for a ebay account with over 1000 100% feedback scores then im sure they would sell it,this way the scammers can use them to con people as you would trust someone with all those feedbacks and its how i buy on ebay,i always read some of there feedbacks.

p.s you can also get your ebay account hacked.

EEK! I know about accounts being hacked (Mine & my brother's did 8 or so years ago), but never heard or thought about selling accounts. Makes sense, but also makes me even more :ohno: about eBay.

I have never had a problem with eBay or PayPal handling bad transactions, though. ;)

Need some Ebay Help this seller joker_7_7_7
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/joker_7_7_7/

Bought Angels and Demons from me on the 17th may 2012 and as still not paid me i have opened a unpaid case against him and have heard nothing from him or recived payment from him as anybody had to open a case against anther ebayer for non payment.
I don`t really no what to do now us this is the first time waster i have dealt with if i relist the item again i will get fees again how can that be right do ebay do anything to the buyer??

Reactions: Henge86
Please contact Nedflanders ! He's got the Same Problem...with this Guy

Bought Angels and Demons from me on the 17th may 2012 and as still not paid me i have opened a unpaid case against him and have heard nothing from him or recived payment from him as anybody had to open a case against anther ebayer for non payment.
I don`t really no what to do now us this is the first time waster i have dealt with if i relist the item again i will get fees again how can that be right do ebay do anything to the buyer??

Reactions: karl01

If you have opened a non paying bidder alert then i think its after 4-5 days you can close it and get your seller fees back (also takes away the feedback option so he cannot leave feedback), ebay messed up when they took the power away from sellers to leave bad feedback comments coz now anyone can leave us negative feedback and we can never return it for bad buyers.

So nothing then will happen to him from ebay? if not i buy all his buy it nows and not pay him.

he gets a non payment strike, if you get 3 inside 12 months ebay can suspend your account.

p.s in other words no nothing happens as ive never heard of anyone getting thrown off ebay for 3 strikes.

Last edited:
Karl01,

You are covered so rest assure, once you open the case I believe eBay gives the seller a certain amount of time to pay up. If you don't hear from him after that time you close the case and all fees are reimbursed to you.

I have been following this seller on eBay and noticed he is selling off all his rare titles over the last week or so. He also tends to list high then drop low near the end of listing.

Hope you get it sorted mate like I said your covered.

P.S if you read one of his negatives he is a joker name joker by nature.

Not trying to defend, but maybe something happened? It seems to be all this month. I've wondered if something were to happen to me (hospital of unexpected life event), what would happen to my auctions that were up and or shipped. My wife would have no idea what to do. Now, if I was selling FS IM, I would hope I had a backup plan. EEK!

Just seems odd that it went from shipping (lost) to not shipping at all. The last people to leave positive feedback, bought the items in April or early May.

While that is certainly possible, i highly doubt it. He consciously marked all the transactions as "shipped" but did not ship them. From other people's feedback it also seemed that he provided fake tracking numbers and refused to offer refunds

So lucky i read this was gonna buy an item from him today wont. Bother now ;)

So lucky i read this was gonna buy an item from him today wont. Bother now ;)

yeah dont bother buying from him it seems like he is very slow to post

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

If i remember correctly if he doesn't respond within a certain timeframe ebay will reimburse you your fees.

I had to close the unpaid case myself after 5 days then i got my fees back and he got a strike against him which means nothing.

Anyone dealt with sburns666 on BR.com?

He said he would ship my item by March 16, I have yet to receive it

On April 16, I PMed him stating it had been a month and I had not yet received the item

He responded with a PM on April 26 asking for my details so he can check the situation

I have yet to hear back

He has 96.2% positive feedback (had 100% when trade was initiated)

Hoping I haven't been scammed out of a steelbook (it was a 1 for 1 trade)
I dealt with him before. I bought tons of slip covers (about $60) and it took over 1 month to get here. I was beginning to worried at first, but i got my stuff in the end.

Reactions: FanOfGaming
I dealt with him before. I bought tons of slip covers (about $60) and it took over 1 month to get here. I was beginning to worried at first, but i got my stuff in the end.

as an update to that situation I posted about, I did end up getting the steelbook just after the 2 month point. Won't be dealing with him again, but at least I didn't get scammed

stay away from this seller from the ebay U.K. site:delboy_77
he had both the Iron Man pre order up for sale @24.99GBP plus shipping.when i asked for a shipping quote to the U.S. for 3 copies each, he told me it was 30GBP.when i went back to make the purchase,the price miraculously jumped to 46.99GPB each! i asked what happened and i was told that the prices i saw earlier were "sold" so if you check the completed listings,there were none sold by delboy_77 at all...talk about a scam before even making a purchase...thats a first for me before the sale...

Reactions: Konflick
stay away from this seller from the ebay U.K. site:delboy_77
he had both the Iron Man pre order up for sale @24.99GBP plus shipping.when i asked for a shipping quote to the U.S. for 3 copies each, he told me it was 30GBP.when i went back to make the purchase,the price miraculously jumped to 46.99GPB each! i asked what happened and i was told that the prices i saw earlier were "sold" so if you check the completed listings,there were none sold by delboy_77 at all...talk about a scam before even making a purchase...thats a first for me before the sale...

It would not be £30 delivered even by airsure which is tracking and insurance it will be £15 to £16 i have delt with that seller before had no problems but i know he does alot of expensive pre orders pretty sure he is member on hidefninja

Reactions: urbeenjammin
updated bad trader list above. Goatrider, etc has returned to this forum as Astaldo.

See the alert in the steelbook forum and PM a trading mod if you have any pending transactions with this user.

Thank you.