Buy Link: Byzantium
Notes: 4000 qty

10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg

Attachments

• 10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg
    10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 408
Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for a little price drop at zavvi for this wonderful steel. Too many expensive releases in the next weeks are coming but the pictures and videos show how good this one looks hope that it will not sell out in the next weeks so i can get one for a good price in the future

Reactions: milchmann33
Yeah I'll only pull the trigger if there's a price drop, £18 is far too much to spend on a film that I suspect is only good for perving over Gemma Arterton :naughty:

Never seen the film but a big fan of Gemma, I may have to get this. Is this steelbook worthy of a blind buy?

If you guys are on the fence about getting this...Gemma Arterton was just recently in Hansel and Gretel.In this film she does not disappoint...
WARNING...spoiler alert,risqué and graphic

Last edited:
Just received my sealed copy from ebay, £13 delivered. I'd have to say that this is probably a more accurate price point for this release. I love the inside artwork, but the matt finish results in the front cover being a lot duller than I was expecting.

Just received my sealed copy from ebay, £13 delivered. I'd have to say that this is probably a more accurate price point for this release. I love the inside artwork, but the matt finish results in the front cover being a lot duller than I was expecting.

I saw this in CEX @£10...Yeah, it's a tad on the dull side...

I want to pick this up, but having been stung on most releases I have ordered dropping in price, I am waiting for an inevitable price drop.

Reactions: Filmbloke