Buy Link: Byzantium
Notes: 4000 qty

10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg

Attachments

• 10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg
    10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 408
Last edited by a moderator:
It's a gorgeous looking steel that. And the sultry and utterly gorgeous Gemma Arterton, never a bad thing...

So tempted but got too many pre-ordered, might have to give it a watch first somehow.

Now that's what good artwork should look like, its actually had a bit of thought put into it rather than the usual Photoshop rubbish put together by some chimp with a moron's IQ.

It's funny, people on this site are all too quick to put the daggers into Zavvi, yet the same people continually spend money with them on steelbooks. Something beginning with H comes too mind.

Byzantium is so far looking to be a superb steel for the collection, well done Zavvi, keep up the good work. Loving the artwork on this steel it is totally out of this world. All the hard work has paid off Zavvi we are right with you. Awesome looking steel nuff said respect rastafari

Reactions: TakingYoSteelz
This looks really good, you have to admit.

Getting rid of the unnecessary text on the front of this one is a very positive sign by Zavvi, along with the Gremlins change today, clearly where artwork is concerned they are listening and (mostly) getting it right.

Reactions: blumark007
Beautiful, thought it looked good before even with the actor's names. But this is a pleasant surprise to have a clean version.

Spine still needs some improving though. ;)

Im curious about this, from the trailer it looks to be worth a watch, and I do like the cover artwork I just dont know if its worth a £17 blind buy watch ...I can see me preordering it and then cancelling it later on as I did last week with half of my Zavvi preorders.

I think I'll be just as happy with an amaray copy in 6 months time for a fiver....

..so as they say on Dragons den, 'Im out' ;)