Buy Link: Byzantium
Notes: 4000 qty

10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg

Attachments

• 10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg
    10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 411
Last edited by a moderator:
Blind Buy for me, but then again it didn't cost much more than it would cost me to go to the cinema (once I factored into ticket/food/fuel). And I can always sell it if I don't like it.

What I've been told is that people who received the game before release and were seen playing it were banned from online. I believe it was Amazon sending them early.

I dont think Rockstar can ban people from playing due to no fault of their own! Id say thats BS

Plus the online part of the game isnt even live yet....

Back on topic i cant imagine that this film has a super strict embargo put upon it like the biggest selling and most expensive to make game of all time did :hilarious:

Finally showing a charge on this and got a despatch email about 10 minutes ago.

Supposed to be here before the 10th. Can't wait to see this in person, it looks awesome.

No idea about the movie.

Well it's been shipped, with an estimated delivery date of the 25th. Which is a little dissapointing as you would expect them to ship it in time to arrive for release day. But that's a minor quibble.

Last edited:
I cancelled this one. The possibility of it having a scratched back cover like other recent StudioCanal Steelbooks and the high probability (in my opinion) of it hitting £9.99 in a couple of months time means this isn't an essential title for me. I've wasted way too much cash trying to get as many Steelbooks as possible. I've finally got my collecting habits under control. My pre-order list is looking a lot more streamlined and my back balance just a little bit bigger :scat:

Still not received mine today!!! Taking the piss! Anyone else the same?