Buy Link: Byzantium
Notes: 4000 qty

10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg

Attachments

• 10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg
    10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 408
Last edited by a moderator:
Its a good looking steelbook :thumbs: but i haven't watch the film :movie: so i don't l know if its good or bad . I have to watch it and if i like the movie i will order it.

Even better than before, like the way the title on the spine goes to a vanishing point as well, real quality.:drool:

The perspective on the front is all wrong. The raised sections on the stonework of the building are parallel, which makes it look as though the wall is leaning forwards towards the viewer, whilst the neon sign is leaning backwards.

The steelbook game has got really out of hand now, I'm pleased its now a given that every summer blockbuster will get the steelbook treatment but so many meh looking films are getting released as steelbooks as well :(

Seen the trailer for this and to me it just looks like a Gemma Arterton T&A flick, would that be accurate?

Reactions: AnubisNefer
The steelbook game has got really out of hand now, I'm pleased its now a given that every summer blockbuster will get the steelbook treatment but so many meh looking films are getting released as steelbooks as well :(

Seen the trailer for this and to me it just looks like a Gemma Arterton T&A flick, would that be accurate?

Let's hope so :LOL:

Reactions: tommyh84
I could not wait and just had to see this, well acted and decent vampire flick but not by common vampire terms as it's not the usual crap ie Vampire's cant go out in day light or even Twilight wise that sparckle. I would give it a 7 out of 10, a worthwhile purchase indeed at the right price, not sure if Zavvi's price is the right price though.

Just saw this and it's a very good film. One of the posters/covers has a quote something like "Scary as hell". I don't know what film they watched, because I didn't find it scary at all. But it's still a real good vampire flick. I doubt I'll buy the steel though, but I'll definitely pick it up at some point.

Should be getting charged today. I just really want to see this steelbook in person.

No despatch for me either, out of all of the steels that I have coming this weekend I most excited to see this one as I missed it at the Cinema.

Well if a retailer guarentee's delivery by a certain date. They have to ship it so it arrives on or before that date. So it is therotically possible for some to arrive early, some to arrive on time and some to arrive time. When you factor into things like time it shipped from depot. Where it was being posted to, time of delivery i.e. PM.