Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Kimchidvd Exclusive #15. :D
Drive
Release date: September
Price: TBA
Buy link: Drive - Kimchidvd Exclusive
Package detail: TBA
Artwork: TBA, Designed by Plain archive (2nd collaboration title)

Teaser image

?? -drive_teaser.jpg

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope they will go in the exclusive route as usual Lenticular 700 + Exclusive 1/4 slip 300 to make this a special release as this movie deserves a special release and Kimchi can do that.

It would be sad if they would do a very High print run release as they are doing with Rush, it would be sad.

I want my 1/4 slip exclusive to 300 with all the bonus booklet and picture cards and the so nice exclusive numbering card stuck onto the back of the slip cover... True Kimchi Style !

This movie is too special to have a treatment done like Rush. It was rushed I feel, close to 4K hello ???

Reactions: montana2974
I really hope they will go in the exclusive route as usual Lenticular 700 + Exclusive 1/4 slip 300 to make this a special release as this movie deserves a special release and Kimchi can do that.

It would be sad if they would do a very High print run release as they are doing with Rush, it would be sad.

I want my 1/4 slip exclusive to 300 with all the bonus booklet and picture cards and the so nice exclusive numbering card stuck onto the back of the slip cover... True Kimchi Style !

This movie is too special to have a treatment done like Rush. It was rushed I feel, close to 4K hello ???

The only way I'm okay with that is if they limit to one per customer. No one that double or triple dipping crap that leaves many collectors with several and others without one.

Give it a rest please. In every Kimchi thread.....:rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong with Rush you are the only one I see complaining.....:cool:

Give it a rest please. In every Kimchi thread.....:rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong with Rush you are the only one I see complaining.....:cool:

What he said.

The only reason Frozen and Thor were limited to 1000 is they were from a shared run.

The Pianist, Amelie and Rush... All WEA steelbooks. This is what's important, not a limited run of 300 cardboard 1/4 slips on a run on 20,000+ steelbooks.

I wouldn't care if Drive had an even larger run, just as long as it's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.