Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Kimchidvd Exclusive #15. :D
Drive
Release date: September
Price: TBA
Buy link: Drive - Kimchidvd Exclusive
Package detail: TBA
Artwork: TBA, Designed by Plain archive (2nd collaboration title)

Teaser image

?? -drive_teaser.jpg

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope the front isn't just an extreme close-up of that poster image with a little bit of jacket and neon sign with nothing else in view :ohno: I'd still be compelled to get it anyways but it'd be pretty boring for such a stylish flick :D

Kimchidvd posted this on their Facebook page, so hopefully things will be straightened out before Drive arrives.

Kimchidvd always appreciated your interest about Rush Kimchidvd exclusive edition.
unfortunately Rush was sold out in a day due to high demand and server issue has been happened again.
Kimchidvd felt sorry about all kimchidvd fans who missed rush exclusive edition.
Kimchidvd will find a way to improve our site and customer service

Kimchidvd posted this on their Facebook page, so hopefully things will be straightened out before Drive arrives.

Kimchidvd always appreciated your interest about Rush Kimchidvd exclusive edition.
unfortunately Rush was sold out in a day due to high demand and server issue has been happened again.
Kimchidvd felt sorry about all kimchidvd fans who missed rush exclusive edition.
Kimchidvd will find a way to improve our site and customer service

They missed off:

Kimchidvd wanted to sell Rush with no order limits
Kimchidvd promised to upgrade server before Rush pre-order

chances are that if you were too slow with server issues, you'd still be without

everyone had the same conditions here

I dont get it. out of the 3 kimchi steels ive bought, Ive had the site crash on me 3 times. I usually get my order in with 3 minutes. am i just lucky?

Anything will not do ;-)

Drive + Kimchi + PlainArchive simply has gotta be perfect.

Designwise, packagwise, serverwise...

I'm gonna f#*+ someone up if I miss out again!

Still gutted about my 3 times Rush cart fail.

Hehe, totally agree. ;) I have a seriously broken relationship with kimchi's servers myself. (Thor & Rush) This is their chance to make friends with me again. :p

What I meant was: Anything, like in any news at all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.