[CANCELLED] Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah I'm in, my custom slip box could use the company :D

View attachment 286859 View attachment 286860 View attachment 286861

Manta Lab will knock this out of the park, as usual.
tumblr_inline_mssfpz35Sb1qz4rgp.gif

Welcome back :thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN
There is nothing to be disappointed about, it's not like a retailer has to release every single title that you may like. There will always be some titles that we may not fancy(and that goes for every retailer doing Premium Editions)

''Kingsman'' is worthy of all the Premium Releases it has received until now. You may have found the film to be ''okay'' but it was one of the best Action/Comedy movie of 2015. This is now an older Title(as Edge of Tomorrow is also), so this new Premium Edition from mantalab for Kingsman may be very interesting to those who missed on all previous premium editions...and the complicit collector.

Both Kingsman and ''Edge of Tomorrow'' will be welcomed as new Premium Editions.

It's absolutely fine to be dissapointed in a choice of film a retailer decides to give premium treatment too. Especially if you love the retailer and hate the film. For example

And it won't be welcomed by everyone

As much as I love kingsman and Edge of tomorrow (and I'll most likely get both - I don't have either in premium form and I'm trying to get all manta exclusives providing I like the finished product & film) I do want to see manta do exclusives of films that don't already have a steel. But re releases will always happen

Good shout on ex MACHINA for a re release but that will be extremely hard to top the WWA. Plus I don't have a premium edition

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
But re releases will always happen. Good shout on ex MACHINA for a re release but that will be extremely hard to top the WWA. Plus I don't have a premium edition

i would personally love to see a proper re-release of ex machina. the wwa steel was nice but titleless, and therefore disqualified from reaching total awesomeness imo. doesn't help that i was #300 on FAC GB, which turned out to be #1 on the waiting list, and all 299 GB members paid so I never got copy. yah i know... cry me a river, right?

anyway, I'd be game for ex-machina.

Reactions: Flloydo
I am quite happy with my Nova Media steelbook, but this is great for people who may have missed the initial release. Money saved for me. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I am quite happy with my Nova Media steelbook, but this is great for people who may have missed the initial release. Money saved for me. :thumbs:
Same. WWA was good, with the added Nova spot gloss, I can't complain at all. Nova's lenti is top notch too. This would have to be insanely good for me to consider.

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and harry
Status
Not open for further replies.