Jul 23, 2011
Captain America - The First Avenger Blu Ray Steelbook

It looks like G2 sized.

Attachments

• ca.jpg
    ca.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 374
Last edited by a moderator:
just wait for the other version from Germany and other countries...i'm very confident it will be the same cover and all :) HK seems to get recent early releases, but in the end, it's all the same :)

is there anywhere else to buy this except hmv hk? i really want a copy but its out of stock

the blue line is just a piece of cardboard slip cover that you can remove.

I'm sure 99% that all releases are identical with each other...the only thing varies are the slip cover for each countries. Paramount is not going to pay extra to make different run of steelbook.

Hi everyone, So is this still available in Hong Kong? The other countries have the blue line on top? cheers!

Reactions: jbsolo
Hi everyone, So is this still available in Hong Kong? The other countries have the blue line on top? cheers!

the blue line is just a piece of cardboard slip cover that you can remove.

I'm sure 99% that all releases are identical with each other...the only thing varies are the slip cover for each countries. Paramount is not going to pay extra to make different run of steelbook.

JB, see my quoted post from above... that is now below.

I have confirmed that this release is same in other Countries. ie. debossed etc.

meaning if you missed this, then this is the same.

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005NAGMEA/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Thanks, Wreck / Mayflower...just making sure it doesn't turn into a X-men First Class last minute scramble...cheers!

"This looks great!"

Wow, awesome pics. They have given the Captain a top notched steelbook treatment. Very nice! :oohyeah:

Hmmm, can't seem to find this on yesasia.com. Can someone provide a link as to where this HK version can be purchased?

Last edited:
Wow, awesome pics. They have given the Captain a top notched steelbook treatment. Very nice! :oohyeah:

Hmmm, can't seem to find this on yesasia.com. Can someone provide a link as to where this HK version can be purchased?

Yesasia isn't carrying it for some reason. It is available from jsdvd but it's out of stock (sorry, confused this one for the Taiwan one). The artwork is going to be the same around the world though (minus the partial slip, if it even has one).

http://dvd.jsdvd.com/product_info.php?products_id=28366

Last edited: