Jul 23, 2011
Captain America - The First Avenger Blu Ray Steelbook

It looks like G2 sized.

Attachments

• ca.jpg
    ca.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 374
Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was a great film. Cant wait for the next one !!

and as for that steelbook........:drool:

Shame its from HK... Wouldnt know where to begin buying from there :(

If Yesasia.com get it I would recommend them. I've ordered a few steelbooksfrom that site and their packaging is excellent.

If Yesasia.com get it I would recommend them. I've ordered a few steelbooksfrom that site and their packaging is excellent.

I certainly agree with Shanester about YesAsia. I've been ordering from them for years now and I've never had an issue.

Also, before you process your order, you can include a comment to them, and I usually ask them to please pack everything carefully and with bubblewrap. :scat:

wow..another good one..embossed too...

seem like standard these days...X-Men, this, Transformers...etc.

Germany should all be the same...

Is the actual art on this Steelbook 'raised' (the shield, the writing, etc, like 'Thor'), or is the art just inside the smaller square that frames the Steel. Or is it 'carved in', like 'Edge of Darkness' (Australia)?

Either way,a very nice Steelbook for fans, but I want to be sure we have the correct info in the thread and I don't have one in hand.

Thanks all!
DB

Last edited:
Is the actual art on this Steelbook 'raised' (the shield, the writing, etc, like 'Thor'), or is the art just inside the smaller square that frames the Steel. Or is it 'carved in', like 'Edge of Darkness' (Australia)?

Either way,a very nice Steelbook for fans, but I want to be sure we have the correct info in the thread and I don't have one in hand.

Thanks all!
DB

The Captain America writing is embossed, debossed even ;)
Looking forward to getting this one :scat:

Last edited:
nope...I think once BestBuy took over Futureshop, their steelbook has been declining...

actually, I don't mind since we can now order them through Asia site...so doesn't botter me.

Asia procudes awesome looking steels! Canada is no longer the #1 provider it appears :(

OK this one has completely passed me by. Is this now OOP or can someone give me a linky, alternatively is this goning to be same Steel as we're getting at HMV here or Amazon.de are getting in 3D ?