Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
both this and Thor are hmv's best releases imo, can't think of anything better but do think Thor was a much better movie than this

thought this movie started off gd but fell apart soon after

I bought a mint/sealed Japanese Captain for $200

I picked up the Japanese captain America for $200. It way new/sealed. I opened it, it's mint. You guys think thats a fair price for this edition?? Here is a pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 91
Pic #2 int. art

I picked up the Japanese captain America for $200. It way new/sealed. I opened it, it's mint. You guys think thats a fair price for this edition?? Here is a pic.

Interior art...

It's a very nice looking Steelbook. Top quality in my opinion. Great art work epic. I wish the Back was the front, and the front was the back. Like Thor HMV!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 91
It looks the same as the HMV/euro release, I got HMV cap with a 3D disc included for £20, it wasn't sealed buts that how I prefer to buy them anyway!
But yes you're right it is a lovely steelbook, this along with Thor HMV & Iron man PLAY are my favourite steels now & they look lovely together

For some bizarre reason I passed on the thor and captain America steelbooks and opted for the 3D amaray, but I eventually did purchase them and just put 3D disc in the same tray as the DVD. I agree with you AmarD, hmv cap and thor along with play iron man 1/2 are my favourite I own!

Reactions: AmarD1981
Does anyone who owns this and still has the Jcard, could you do a highres scan of it? As i got it off of ebay last week, but the seller no longer had the jcard. As i like to put mine into a folder (im a completist lol) id be a happy chappy, as id print it onto card and put it into my folder with the rest. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk