Nov 9, 2013
Hong Kong S.A.R.
Pre-order date: from now until 11th August
Release date: 15th August 2014
Price: $299 HKD
Buy Link: Buyoyo.com
Buy Link: HMV.HK
Specs: Region A, Audio: English, Subtitles: Chinese, English
Join lucky draw at same time, to win a headphone!

Look the slip......finally I can say HK steel fxxking awesome!!!

10583913_604582519654954_9145578138780900426_n-1.jpg

full.jpg

Last edited:
Are you nervous? I mean going instore on release day and hunting down copies...I would be :woot:

Haha! A bit! :mad:The stupid distributor broken my plan, I not even can drive my car to pick up! But I nervous not only for I need hunting from stores, I fear the store want going cancel my orders more than I can't buy instore, because if I haven't order before release day, not possibly to get all of I need!:naughty:

Haha! A bit! :mad:The stupid distributor broken my plan, I not even can drive my car to pick up! But I nervous not only for I need hunting from stores, I fear the store want going cancel my orders more than I can't buy instore, because if I haven't order before release day, not possibly to get all of I need!:naughty:

What's your plan of action? When I'm doing the HMV UK GBs, I get there for opening...Collect my order and check all of them before leaving the store.

Best of luck, my friend.

It will take all your ninja skills to get in and out, unscathed.

What's your plan of action? When I'm doing the HMV UK GBs, I get there for opening...Collect my order and check all of them before leaving the store.
It was scheduled 15th Aug release originally, they just tell the store tomorrow will have steel today, due to my car's licence expires, I can only to the stores by bus, and I have going to 4 places with 6 stores pick up.

And I will not waiting any store opening, because will just very limited stock from each store, I can't pick all I need from one store, there not possible enough, also the steel will always delivery different time from every store, you can't pick up at the store opening time!

Good luck my friend, hope you can get them all, if any of the HMV staff give you any problems just tell them your a 'ninja'!:cool:

Reactions: harry and Kaka1888