Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #1) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
For all the questions about Nova Media:
Nova Media retailer thread [Korea]

New pre-order date and time:
Saturday September 13th, 2014; 2000 hours Korean Time

US East Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 7:00AM
US West Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 4:00AM
UK: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 12:00 NOON

Each Edition will be limited to one per customer.

Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Purchase links: (not live yet...)
Full Slip edition $46.55 out of stock
Lenticular edition $46.55 out of stock

Release date: TBA
Price: 49$
Pre-order price: 5% discount on first day pre-order
Order limit: 1 per customer for lenticular, 1 per customer for full-slip (Oversea customer only)
Package:
- Steelbook itself is worldwide artwork
- Lenticular slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook: 0.5K
- Full slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook and booklet : 1K
Total Print run: 1.5K

full

full

Update from Novamedia FB page 9/4/2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882625.694821.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882636.559437.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,454
  • _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,071
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine finally arrived through EMS, with no customs charge.

#200 - Lenticular
#927 - Full-Slip

Order# 253
Invoice#133

Was somewhat surprised by the high numbers as I was hoping to see numbers in the top 100, especially considering I was finished ordering less than 3 minutes after the Lenti finally went live.

Regardless, though, I am more than satisfied and happy to have both of these in my collection. Both editions are top-notch and the Lenticular is by far the best I have seen.

#200 - Lenticular
#927 - Full-Slip

Order# 253
Invoice#133

Was somewhat surprised by the high numbers as I was hoping to see numbers in the top 100, especially considering I was finished ordering less than 3 minutes after the Lenti finally went live.

Regardless, though, I am more than satisfied and happy to have both of these in my collection. Both editions are top-notch and the Lenticular is by far the best I have seen.

Reading the rest of the post tells me they didn't really honor their first 100 are first come first served deal and just send everyone random numbers

Reactions: rj531
Heres some Pics and Vids. I think im the only one that has opened up my Lenti lol. The Vids try to show the depth of the lenti but it still doesnt show up like it does in hand. Cap looks like he is jumping out at you!

j927h0.jpg

orms0m.jpg

2nqs6qo.jpg

2cekej8.jpg

m753zr.jpg

20qlw6b.jpg

And here my Marvel Avengers Phase 2 Lenti Slip collection so far. Next up, GotG!!

178t48.jpg

Nice pics @nkb32! Thanks for sharing. That's the Korean IM3 from the regular amaray, right? I'm tempted to try to pick up that and Thor to match the Cap lenti. Slippery slope. I thought it would end at just collecting one steel of each movie :p

Reading the rest of the post tells me they didn't really honor their first 100 are first come first served deal and just send everyone random numbers

You could be right on that. With all the commotion created over the opening purchase day server crash, the second attempt also crashing and later the PayPal problems which limited the initial purchases to 300 of each (I believe that is what Choi posted had been sold before the PayPal problem) Nova may have looked at it all and perhaps decided it was best to get everything out as fast as possible to try and smooth things over.

Was a painful process to go through but in the end I am happy with being able to get both to display on my shelf.

Reactions: sando
Nice pics @nkb32! Thanks for sharing. That's the Korean IM3 from the regular amaray, right? I'm tempted to try to pick up that and Thor to match the Cap lenti. Slippery slope. I thought it would end at just collecting one steel of each movie :p

Yeah it the Korean LE amaray slip. I converted it to a steelbook slip to fit my IM3 steel though. And yeah it aint gonna be cheap to get that Thor Lenti now!

Reactions: Ask

#200 - Lenticular
#927 - Full-Slip

Order# 253
Invoice#133

@Trelak: that sucks! You should have gotten lower numbers. No one would have expected Novamedia to send them out first come first serve, but the fact that they promised it and didn't go through makes it even more disappointing. Why promise something you won't deliver on. No one would have been up in arms if the release would have been shipped at random, like Kimchi. This release looks AMAZING, the the experience though was over promised and underdelivered. Hopefully in the future Nova understands the importance of the smaller things, as the quality of the release seems superb ;)

Reactions: rj531
If its true that the numbering is random even for the "first 100"...its not that BIG FAIL...
but it has a bad taste in novas collection start. not very professional.

Last edited:
Reactions: number33 and rj531
Not sure if it helps but my numbers were 50 and 60 and my order number was 319, invoice 196, and shipment was 166. This was also ordered before PayPal problem 630 am ish .

Reactions: fishvtec
Thanks @nkb32 for taking the time to make the vid showing the lenticular effect. I agree that this looks great in hand with a fantastic 3D effect.

I think this is my favourite lenticular at present (unfortunately I don't own the Thor lenti) and I'm going to open my copy as I think that this is one to be enjoyed. I'll probably semi-hypnotize myself playing with the lenti though :LOL:

Reactions: nkb32
Heres some Pics and Vids. I think im the only one that has opened up my Lenti lol. The Vids try to show the depth of the lenti but it still doesnt show up like it does in hand. Cap looks like he is jumping out at you!
Thanks for posting the videos, the lenti looks way better in that than any pics have been able to show. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: nkb32

j927h0.jpg

orms0m.jpg

2nqs6qo.jpg

2cekej8.jpg

m753zr.jpg

20qlw6b.jpg

And here my Marvel Avengers Phase 2 Lenti Slip collection so far. Next up, GotG!!

178t48.jpg

Where do you get the Iron Man 3 Lenti????? :(

Got mine today too. #89 on the Lenti and #78 on the full. My clear slips are scuffed up a LOT though and my lentis sticker is scuffed on the edge. Everyone is right on the depth though. It is stunning.

And could someone who owns that Iron Man 3 lenti do a video to show the effect?

I was kind of losing the will to live with some steelbook releases, and then this came along, looks absolutely awesome in hand and the whole package feels weighty and good quality. More stuff like this please!

Also mega bundles of bubble wrap and excellent packaging from Nova media, well played, will definately be ordering Lone Survivor now.

Reactions: bevins2012