Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #1) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
For all the questions about Nova Media:
Nova Media retailer thread [Korea]

New pre-order date and time:
Saturday September 13th, 2014; 2000 hours Korean Time

US East Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 7:00AM
US West Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 4:00AM
UK: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 12:00 NOON

Each Edition will be limited to one per customer.

Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Purchase links: (not live yet...)
Full Slip edition $46.55 out of stock
Lenticular edition $46.55 out of stock

Release date: TBA
Price: 49$
Pre-order price: 5% discount on first day pre-order
Order limit: 1 per customer for lenticular, 1 per customer for full-slip (Oversea customer only)
Package:
- Steelbook itself is worldwide artwork
- Lenticular slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook: 0.5K
- Full slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook and booklet : 1K
Total Print run: 1.5K

full

full

Update from Novamedia FB page 9/4/2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882625.694821.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882636.559437.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,454
  • _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,071
Last edited by a moderator:
@Trelak: that sucks! You should have gotten lower numbers. No one would have expected Novamedia to send them out first come first serve, but the fact that they promised it and didn't go through makes it even more disappointing. Why promise something you won't deliver on. No one would have been up in arms if the release would have been shipped at random, like Kimchi. This release looks AMAZING, the the experience though was over promised and underdelivered. Hopefully in the future Nova understands the importance of the smaller things, as the quality of the release seems superb ;)

Thought I would give an update on this. Today I received another parcel from Nova and inside to my disbelief was two more steelbooks. One Full-Slip and the other the Lenticular.

Numbers: 002 on both. Lowest I have ever had and matching to boot.

Now this makes sense to me due to how quickly I was able to get through the first wave on ordering (within 3 minutes) and the low matching numbers are awesome but it makes me wonder. How the heck did I get two orders sent to me? A glitch in the system?

Not quite sure what to do at this time, but I will probably check with a friend in town to see if he still wanted the Lenticular as he gave up after the second go-around with the website crashing.

So yeah, real happy with getting matching low numbers but now I have questions as to how I had another set shipped out to me.

Reactions: monsterzebra
Thought I would give an update on this. Today I received another parcel from Nova and inside to my disbelief was two more steelbooks. One Full-Slip and the other the Lenticular.

Now this makes sense to me due to how quickly I was able to get through the first wave on ordering (within 3 minutes) and the low matching numbers are awesome but it makes me wonder. How the heck did I get two orders sent to me? A glitch in the system?

Not quite sure what to do at this time, but I will probably check with a friend in town to see if he still wanted the Lenticular as he gave up after the second go-around with the website crashing.

So yeah, real happy with getting matching low numbers but now I have questions as to how I had another set shipped out to me.

I would contact NM and say I received an extra order and ask them to double check...

Arrived!! I got through in the initial ordering period and ended up with:
Order 273, invoice 148
Lenti: 16
Full slip: 11
photo-6.JPG

Pretty excited about these. Fantastic packaging and they look awesome.

Oh and to follow-up @nkb32: after seeing this (despite knowing that the Thor lenti is probably out of my price range at this point), I may be hooked on lenticulars from this point forward. 3D Cap is pretty darn cool :cap:

Last edited:

Maybe there is somebody not receiveing her/his steelbooks now. Hopefully it is a ninja and thanks to your honesty all things will be sorted out. Could be done together with Novamedia then.

Novamedia
6 hours ago ·
* First off I would like to apologize, We sent wrong numbered CA2 title to customers. We would also like to apologize for the domestic and international pre-order times being different for our Lone Survivor release.

* Due to this, the first 100 orders will be handed out numerically but with Full slip having odd numbers and Lenticular even numbers, Amaray keep case version will also have even numbers.

+ Free lenticular magnet will be given as free gift to first 100 customers who pre-order three or more edition (doesn't have to be different editions.) of Lone Survivor.
So it looks like they did send out randomly.

• Informative
Reactions: Bluprint

I would keep them both... :drool:

Received mine yesterday. #71 for the Lenti and #326 for the Full Slip. The Lenticular slip looks amazing. Not exactly Tangled quality but pretty close.

Just got my lenticular and it is awesome! Got lucky #7

Wonderful 3d effect, as If his shield is coming out of the lenti!

Above that I got 2 plastic slips, is that normal?

@novamedia

Yes, I have been harsh and yes I didn't take the failures lightly, but this release is stunning as h#ll. I appreciate what you guys have done!

Hands down Nova, you may take a bow and receive the applause.