Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #1) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
For all the questions about Nova Media:
Nova Media retailer thread [Korea]

New pre-order date and time:
Saturday September 13th, 2014; 2000 hours Korean Time

US East Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 7:00AM
US West Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 4:00AM
UK: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 12:00 NOON

Each Edition will be limited to one per customer.

Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Purchase links: (not live yet...)
Full Slip edition $46.55 out of stock
Lenticular edition $46.55 out of stock

Release date: TBA
Price: 49$
Pre-order price: 5% discount on first day pre-order
Order limit: 1 per customer for lenticular, 1 per customer for full-slip (Oversea customer only)
Package:
- Steelbook itself is worldwide artwork
- Lenticular slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook: 0.5K
- Full slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook and booklet : 1K
Total Print run: 1.5K

full

full

Update from Novamedia FB page 9/4/2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882625.694821.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882636.559437.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,455
  • _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,071
Last edited by a moderator:
wow that sucks big time! the damage must have been exist before the fullslip was shipped!
:(
Yeah, think so too! Wonder what they answer... If they DO!

IMO it was like that when it was put in the package [emoji27]
I inspected the Box again (they are thin but it was not smashed like it would need to be with that Damage!) must have dropped or something

Well.. with the amount of bubble-wrap Nova used in their package (god, so much of it..), i don't think this was a transportation damage. o_O

As you're the first member complaining, i'm sorry for you beeing the black sheep..
I always wanted to bee first over here... but NOT for that reason ;)

Reactions: monsterzebra
Hey @MK50 sorry to see that, have you tried contacting them? They've asked to be contacted at/have been replying from the following address [email protected] since the move to the new servers. Hope they find a way to make this up to you.

Reactions: MK50
The contact form on the site doesn't seem to work as i never got a reply, the address above always get a quick reply.
They sent me a full slip by mistake when i ordered a lenti.
Apparently they are sending me a lenti with my Edge of Tomorrow steelbook next week, Fingers crossed.

Yeah, think so too! Wonder what they answer... If they DO!

I inspected the Box again (they are thin but it was not smashed like it would need to be with that Damage!) must have dropped or something

I always wanted to bee first over here... but NOT for that reason ;)
Sorry to see that Mark. I hope you manage to get a replacement sorted out.

Reactions: MK50
Finally received mine after customs decided to hold it for four days and then USPS misrouted it on a several state vacation. :grumpy: Thanks to Nova's hilarious amount of bubblewrap both arrived safe and sound though!

Ended up with #152 for the lenti and #597 for the full slip, which considering I got hit with the PayPal issue during the 2nd round of order attempts isn't a surprise. I am surprised the lenti isn't a higher number considering I ordered it after the full slip after a few minutes of thinking it over.

The full slip and lenti are gorgeous in hand though, very glad I got both of them. As has been said by many others, the lenti is something special in hand and photos just don't do it justice. Great clarity and amazing depth, the only small nitpick I could come up with is that the colors are a bit dull (and that's after actively trying to pick something out to dislike).

Well done Nova, now save us from the GotG steelbook by hiding it in a great slip/lenti. :headphone: ;)

It's really strange: having both versions in hand at home and the more and longer I look at them, the more I prefer the lenti to the fullslip. Having seen the first pictures a while ago I always thought I would like the embossed fullslip more ;) I actually wanted to trade the lenti but now I think I will keep both for now ;)
Besides the major problem now is, that we all know that I will have to get the lenti for Thor by kimchi, too, which means walking on a financial tightrope :banghead:

Last edited: