Captain Marvel (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 15, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - Collector's Edition 3D+2D - Collector's Edition 4K+2D
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (CE 3D+2D) - £67.99 (CE 4K+2D)
Notes: Collector's Editions limited to 1000 units worldwide.

12061642-6104671963506406.jpg12060728-2104655930386707.jpg
12061642-1664671963753828.jpg12061642-6724671963994956.jpg12061642-1184671964148148.jpg12060728-2544655600626086.jpg12060728-4784655600735370.jpg12060728-9664655601223308.jpg12060728-1474655600982816.jpg
12061642-9684655423233461.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: snooloui
You would get tracking for Vinyl and other items as those orders was shipped from Warrington warehouse and your shipping address is UK

I never get tracking with my vinyl orders as most of my vinyl orders is not shipped from Warrington

I’ve always had tracking with my vinyl. And I’ve ordered a lot of vinyl from them over the past few years. A few pop vinyls have had tracking, some other statues and bits and pieces

Always a nice surprise

Reactions: paulboland
I’ve always had tracking with my vinyl. And I’ve ordered a lot of vinyl from them over the past few years. A few pop vinyls have had tracking, some other statues and bits and pieces

Always a nice surprise
I had 2 vinyl zavvi orders this year that listed tracking number in my order but tracking never actually did any tracking :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
So if these orders are shipped from Warrington for the UK/Ire addresses then we can expect better packaging is that correct?

I had 2 vinyl zavvi orders this year that listed tracking number in my order but tracking never actually did any tracking :rofl:

Haha
Tbh I’ve never actually checked the RM tracking from zavvi but one of my vinyls and the hulk Q fig (ragnarok) both took nearly a month to get here and that’s when CS confirmed they were coming from the USA

Reactions: paulboland
So if these orders are shipped from Warrington for the UK/Ire addresses then we can expect better packaging is that correct?
In regards to collectors editions
Possibly yes but Hut warehouse it can vary what packaging is used some will have very good packaging and others might not

Last edited:
So for EU buyers they can be at risk with poorer packaging if shipped from Guernsey
Yes in regards to collectors box set

Ironically when it's just a standard steelbook Guernsey is best warehouse for steelbook packaging as in the white boxes

But not so when it's a box set

Warrington warehouse don't have the white boxes but do have better packaging when used for box sets

Not all orders of collectors box sets shipped from warrington will have good packaging it will vary what is used

Once Zavvi have sent payment request on Debit/Credit Cards a request to cancel an order will fail as your order is preparing for dispatch
You will know when payment request has been done when you see pending transaction show up on your debit/credit card this can be checked with internet banking online

If you want to cancel an order with Zavvi you need to do this before zavvi send payment request to your bank

Zavvi don't operate like amazon where you can cancel an order before it's been dispatched even if payment request has been done

Always best to cancel a pre order the week before release date as in no later than Sunday as Zavvi sometimes start to process orders for payment from the Monday a week before release date.
Most times this happens on a Tuesday or Wednesday but can be as early as the Monday sometimes

I didn't write you can if it wouldn't have been possible. I've been in that situation 2 times now and each time, with a little persuasion, I got them to cancel.

I didn't write you can if it wouldn't have been possible. I've been in that situation 2 times now and each time, with a little persuasion, I got them to cancel.
That must be something new then very recently as previously there was no chance of getting a order cancelled once payment request was sent to card providers

When did you start using Zavvi for orders

That must be something new then very recently as previously there was no chance of getting a order cancelled once payment request was sent to card providers

When did you start using Zavvi for orders

3 years ago. It's nothing new, normally they would not cancel, it's not in their interest to do that. But, if you insist, they will, especially after they did it once, I use that as leverage.

3 years ago. It's nothing new, normally they would not cancel, it's not in their interest to do that. But, if you insist, they will, especially after they did it once, I use that as leverage.
I and lot of other members in past few years have tried to get orders cancelled after payment was taken and Zavvi reply was always not possible
So you been very lucky somehow to get them to cancel when payment had already been processed

I and lot of other members in past few years have tried to get orders cancelled after payment was taken and Zavvi reply was always not possible
So you been very lucky somehow to get them to cancel when payment had already been processed
Well, I don't take "No" for answer when I want something and when my hard earned money are involved :smug:

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia
CE dispatch ordered yesterday. Tracking details supplied.