Thunder Bay
The new CARRIE film will have a lenticular slipcover! :scat:

ORDER

61RjRLU5pYL._SY300_.jpg

Attachments

• 61RjRLU5pYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    61RjRLU5pYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 228
What's the best way to get the glue off, Goo Gone? I used a sponge, some soap, and a little water, and most of it came off but there is still some on.

What's the best way to get the glue off, Goo Gone? I used a sponge, some soap, and a little water, and most of it came off but there is still some on.

Did you toss the sticker out? If you have a lot of glue left on your slipcovers, use the sticky part of the sticker and press it against the glue and pull slowly. That always removes all the glue left over. Never misses.

Definitely picking this up after work :thumbs:

My BB only had 3 copies left last night. Looks like it's selling well. It's available at all the stores (even Costco) so it shouldn't be hard to find.

Did you toss the sticker out? If you have a lot of glue left on your slipcovers, use the sticky part of the sticker and press it against the glue and pull slowly. That always removes all the glue left over. Never misses.

I did. Shoot. It looks pretty good after my cleaning job but still has some residue.

I really hope its region free :ohno:

It may be, but I can't officially confirm. I didn't get the region code error screen but I can't play it on my region free player in Region A, B, or C (due to old firmware). Someone else needs to confirm.

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
pls anyone can confirm the region so i can order this today.:D

I've seen the unboxing in youtube and i don't see any region coding. So i think this is region free right or i will wait for the confirmation

Last edited:
This is an awesome slip. Looks even better in person. Only disappointing thing is that all of the copies at my Best Buy had big scuffs where part of the brown slip had rubbed off. I found the one that had the least damage, but still. Oh well, I'm not going to let it bother me.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Thought i had a bargain at £14 delivered as the UK version on Amazon is currently at £21 EEK!

Maybe by some miracles itll work on the PS3...

Just arrived and wont play on my PS3 as was mentioned previously :( Region A locked so the disc will go on ebay and ill be buying the UK disc to put in this! No more American disks for me lol