Thunder Bay
The new CARRIE film will have a lenticular slipcover! :scat:

ORDER

61RjRLU5pYL._SY300_.jpg

Attachments

• 61RjRLU5pYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    61RjRLU5pYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 228
Thanks, i do have a couple i should of clarified no American disks where there isnt certainty ;) Gonna try redeem the digital copy as if i can ill just put the hdmi from my laptop to the tv :)

Edit - nope cant do that either. Well hasnt this been a £15 lesson in not buying something for its packaging :hilarious:

Last edited:
Well hasnt this been a £15 lesson in not buying something for its packaging :hilarious:

Hang on...I think your in the wrong place, buying expensive fancy editions of films they cant watch or dont even open the packaging of is the reason half the members are on this forum :hilarious:

I know what you mean though, Ive bought a few things from the states, but usually do my homework first to make sure I can play it...although Ive come close a few times to buying something just because it looks cool knowing it would just be a region A locked ornament on the shelf.....

Hang on...I think your in the wrong place, buying expensive fancy editions of films they cant watch or dont even open the packaging of is the reason half the members are on this forum :hilarious:

I know what you mean though, Ive bought a few things from the states, but usually do my homework first to make sure I can play it...although Ive come close a few times to buying something just because it looks cool knowing it would just be a region A locked ornament on the shelf.....

That used to be me but i realised the errors of my ways! ;)

I went for this early as it was cheap and looked awesome and thought it may go back up in price - ah well live and learn!

Love this movie Chloe Grace Moretz is brilliant. More a tragedy movie than a horror movie.
If Carries' mother had been more sympathetic to Carries' situation instead of seeing her as evil, Carries' life could have been much different. This is a modern take on the book, back in 1976 there was no cyber bullying like there is today, so we'll worth buying but as stated in other posts this IS region A so make sure your player can play it