Cars 2 (Blu-Ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Looks like HMV is getting a Cars 2 Steelbook.

Release Date of November 21, 2011.
(Thanks to o0 Deuce 0o for the pictures)
1003481.jpg

1003482g.jpg

1003484j.jpg

(Old infos)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered, but got a nagging little voice in my head, it may be a sticker book due to the price. Unless this is a HMV thing of testing the water before it pops up...just gonna have to wait and see it seems..

You and me both kid, and I've no doubt it'll be G1 as well which I wouldn't mind but I know a lot would.

Surf-where is info coming from that it's G1?

There is some artwork on ebay it does look G1 but its not offical

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

I've ordered, but got a nagging little voice in my head, it may be a sticker book due to the price. Unless this is a HMV thing of testing the water before it pops up...just gonna have to wait and see it seems..

I dont think it will be a stickerbook i think it will be like prince of persia all printed

There is some artwork on ebay it does look G1 but its not offical

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

I dont think it will be a stickerbook i think it will be like prince of persia all printed

sorry to sound like...well a noob. but can someone explain what a stickerbook is and why (from what i read)it sucks so much ?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO gotta get me one!

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

sorry to sound like...well a noob. but can someone explain what a stickerbook is and why (from what i read)it sucks so much ?

its a blank steelbook with the art on a sticker plastered on it, as opposed to the art printed directly on the steelbook.

Reactions: bobafettish66
Artwork up at hmv now

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

I think it's a steel, don't think disney would do stickerbooks.

Its probably to do with import duty threshold lowering on the 1st of november to £15 (this is released after that date).

Cancelled my order and staying with Cars 2 metal pack US. this might turn out to be like Pirates 4 with all the Printed Logos and Back info.

I'm thinking the same thing. At least this doesn't appear to have a 'double play' or 'triple play' banner like Prince of Persia and Pirates 4. Even with all those things, for me personally, I'd rather have a steelbook though.

Threads merged-to keep the forum clean and concise, please assist us by searching the forum for existing threads, before posting. You can click 'Search Forum' at top of Steelbook forum. Then use left search box, and choose 'In Titles Only'. Enter something vague like 'Cars 2' for instance, and look for the appropriate country flag. Thanks! :scat:

it's almost out and not pictures yet....specially the back, i hope there's not lettering printed in the back, but then again it may be just like the last pirates one...