9x Collector´s Card
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
+ special collector´s bonus :)

Chappie_FS.jpeg

chappie.jpg

Chappie_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good! Looks like they are using the credit card type embossing now as opposed to the printed numbering! Sweet!
I'm not sure mate, but I think the numbering is still flat on this... looks like it's just the way the light's reflecting off the numbers that makes them look slightly raised. Of course, I'd love to be wrong though!

Reactions: Steelselecta
I'm not sure mate, but I think the numbering is still flat on this... looks like it's just the way the light's reflecting off the numbers that makes them look slightly raised. Of course, I'd love to be wrong though!

I think you are right thought, it was my first thought that it was still flat no embossing (and I kinda like it better this way as when you put them side to side with the embossing you need more space in between copies and with flat cards you can lay them with small air to breath around(less room than you would need if numbers would be embossed) I always worry that the copy beside will leave an horizontal line from the card being against the other copy...but I space them out a bit and they are tilted slightly...and I make sure they slide in and out easy...

Reactions: Steelselecta
Kinda wish I went for this now. That slip look unreal. Interested in what this bonus is you all get