Christine (Blu-ray Limited Edition)-Twilight Time-Limited to 3000 [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date March 12,2013-to go on sale February 15, at 4pm EST.

SOLD OUT

christine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
all of the signed copies will arrive unsealed

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

it looks like a legit signature with a sharpie, its high glossy so it kinda of looks printed, to be honest im not very sure... imo it might be printed due to the fact that all the signed copies look the same but i really cant tell :(

Reactions: Steelknight47
Finally sat down to watch Christine tonight. Twilight Time did an amazing job with this transfer. The picture and audio were great! I forgot how great the cinematography was in this, too. Man, that John Carpenter -- he sure was a freakin' genius. Makes me wish The Ward would've been good. I wanted to like it soooo bad.

Finally sat down to watch Christine tonight. Twilight Time did an amazing job with this transfer. The picture and audio were great! I forgot how great the cinematography was in this, too. Man, that John Carpenter -- he sure was a freakin' genius. Makes me wish The Ward would've been good. I wanted to like it soooo bad.

I thought the Ward was pretty good myself, it was a decent horror with a good twist! I'm not sure why it got all the hate it did.

I thought the Ward was pretty good myself, it was a decent horror with a good twist! I'm not sure why it got all the hate it did.

It is a decent horror flick, but it's sub-par for John Carpenter. Just my opinion. The man is still a living legend, though. :thumbs:

Can anyone help me out finding a copy of this, not at crazy reseller prices?? I can understand a mark up but $120 that's crazy.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out finding a copy of this, not at crazy reseller prices?? I can understand a mark up but $120 that's crazy.

At 3000 and sold out the same day as release - thats crazy

And seems like you are Crazier finding a cheaper cost (which is Highly Unlikely to happen)

I had one in my cart when they had the cancellations go back up. Then their dumbass site asked me to log in despite already being logged in, and by the time it actually went through, there was none left. $#!tty site was running like a three-legged dog.