Christine (Blu-ray Limited Edition)-Twilight Time-Limited to 3000 [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date March 12,2013-to go on sale February 15, at 4pm EST.

SOLD OUT

christine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my favourite John Carpenter film but congrats to those who got there orders in. These usual end up being highly desirable, I'm still gutted I never bought Fright Night!

The limit was 10 per customer (total joke), so with multiple accounts and orders and F5 craziness, I am sure the hoarders got ahold of more than enough.....I hope the real fans were able to get their copy, keep trying.

Problem is.. the mindset of other were "OH... FrightNight went up to $200" - This order is equivalent to x10 from the purchase cost margin

Not my favourite John Carpenter film but congrats to those who got there orders in. These usual end up being highly desirable, I'm still gutted I never bought Fright Night!

Not getting Christine?

because of this? (sorry dude, just messing)

fn.jpg

They wanted me to add $25 for express shipping cause orders going to Canada get lost and they said if I don't take express shipping and my order gets lost they won't replace it

I didn't take it

Now changed to 2 per customer, LOL :hilarious: Facebook page was blowing up with people complaining that they were selling to resellers...