Christine (Blu-ray Limited Edition)-Twilight Time-Limited to 3000 [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date March 12,2013-to go on sale February 15, at 4pm EST.

SOLD OUT

christine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you tell the remaining quantity?

I'm not sure the exact trick. Add it to your cart. Increase the quantity to something large. click update and/or click continue shopping and add something else. Eventually one of those will work and update the number. For example, I just did it and it says 34 copies

I'm not sure the exact trick. Add it to your cart. Increase the quantity to something large. click update and/or click continue shopping and add something else. Eventually one of those will work and update the number. For example, I just did it and it says 34 copies

I tried it without being logged in and apparently I can order 999 copies. I obviously am doing it wrong. :/

Ugh - I had it in my cart, then got kicked out when I tried to purchase. now says SOLD OUT. So close.....

if there are any kind hearted people out there, i missed out ;) id love a copy. been a SK fan for years and years.....

I knew I was forgetting something. :(

I see there's the usual bull**it on Ebay already. :angry:

Do you think these companies sneakily say SOLD OUT then get them onto Ebay, knowing fine well that that's where they'll sell for a better profit?

Do you think these companies sneakily say SOLD OUT then get them onto Ebay, knowing fine well that that's where they'll sell for a better profit?

same here buddy, was waiting all day for it to go live but someone came round and by the time i got back to pc they sold out :(

I don't think Twilight Time roll like that. It's probably some scammers who managed to get more than 3 copies and now are trying to rip people off on E-Bay. It's pathetic but happens often with rare releases.

I'm very surprised Christine was this popular though

Last edited:

I can't see that, it's like anything else limited, people buy in bulk and then move them on for big profits. They should have had a 1 or 2 per customer restriction IMO. That would stop a lot of the resellers getting too many copies.

Reactions: earthscope
the first 2000 copies i believe was limited to 10 per person, everything after was limited to 2 per person, first time twilight did a limit in the beginning ... twilight time did a better job this time around to try to ensure everyone gets a copy and im sure it will continue to change for future releases

Go read page 4 & 5 of this thread - you will see real drama unfold :hilarious:

And no BS from Screen Archive Company - all real people making it "Sold Out"

I don't think Twilight Time roll like that. It's probably some scammers who managed to get more than 3 copies and now are trying to rip people off on E-Bay. It's pathetic but happens often with rare releases.

I'm very surprised Christine was this popular though

people buying in on the hype. I never even seen this and bought one copy. I was however happy with my Night of the living dead so figured I'd purchase this as well.

Reactions: Marina Blue
people buying in on the hype. I never even seen this and bought one copy. I was however happy with my Night of the living dead so figured I'd purchase this as well.

I agree about the hype thing. Word of mouth spread like wildfire for this release. Besides it's Stephen King and most of his books made into films have been pretty good going all the way bak to Carrie. I figured I'd take a chance too and secure myself a copy