Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the previous Collection releases have been X Men : Future Past and Planet of the Apes : Silly long Title. I don't think either of those had cards.

As to how it's decided what is Exclusive and what is Collection, I'm afraid I don't know

It is decided based on the print run. I asked KimchiDVD a few days ago.

snap.png

• Informative
Reactions: mnementh
X Men: Future Past #1 and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes #2 did not have Kimchi exclusive cards.

It would be good if Kingsman would be available at the same time and day as Cinderella so people can combine them together.

Reactions: rj531
So why is this collection and Kingsman is exclusive when both are WWA artwork. Kimchi just doing things random. Didn't some previous collection release have number card?

Theoretically Kingsman should be collection title after Cindellera, but Publisher want to release all Kingsman steelbook as Kimchidvd exclusive.

Collection means that there is non-exclusive edition available in local and oversea market,

Exclusive means that there is non-exclusive steelbook outside of kimchidvd and steelbook is only available under Kimchidvd exclusive brand.

So Kimgsman should be exclusive product

Hope you understand meaning of naming policy in Kimchidvd.

A horizontal slip? Really Kimchi? :banghead: :facepalm:

Disney allowance policy is very strict.

They did not allow to use custom artwork
They did not allow to use modification of their official artwork

Official artwork is horizontal. kimchidvd does not have any authority to change or modify the artwork without Disney approval.

This is real world.