Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney allowance policy is very strict.

They did not allow to use custom artwork
They did not allow to use modification of their official artwork

Official artwork is horizontal. kimchidvd does not have any authority to change or modify the artwork without Disney approval.

This is real world.
Well the real world sucks.

Reactions: DJ IXS
I really like that full slip. I think the lenti effect will look amazing, but I definitely wish it weren't horizontal. Are the booklet/cards/etc the same between the two versions?

I'm on the fence. Leaning towards a pass.

Lenti is sideways. There's no title on full slip. These sort of things bother me, even if they are stunning in hand, & no Doubt they will be, there's just so many releases coming out that this will be low on my list due to those subtle details.

I really wanted this to be the comeback kimchi needed to prove they are still one of the top 3 in the SteelBook game. But unfortunately this looks like another misfire. Getting warmer but just not on fire anymore.

I hope whiplash turns out better. I still got love for kimchi, just waiting for the prodigal son of the SB game to return...
Though I think recent efforts from blufans, novamedia and plain archive surpass those from kimchidvd, kimchi's past efforts such as memento, tangled and thor have a special place in my collection and thus they are still #1 to me. I too hope they can come back on top sometime soon though I don't think this will be the one.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Let's get this straight, top retailers in the SteelBook game goes as follows in order.

#1. PLAIN ARCHIVE
#2. Nova Media
#3. KimchiDVD

***Blufans doesn't even make the list, because despite their efforts with the recent marvel wave, THEY DONT SELL DIRECTLY TO THEIR LOYAL CUSTOMERS! Hence, not a real company yet. And the prices are ASTRONOMICAL! Nearly $70 from the GB is too much for products that arrive with many factory imperfections. Still got love for Blufans, but they are a bit cartoon IMO
#Mickey Mouse
#Too Much

Your damn right you still got a lot of love - you have 3 copies of each marvel blu fans release at home! :OMG:

I would just be careful how you put things like this across, as it may end up shooting you in the foot (I.e making it back to the people that have an influence in selling these to you)

Just some friendly advice :thumbs:

I agree with Kimchi however, they dropped the ball a while back. A horizontal lenti seems a step backwards, glass slippers or not ;)

Your damn right you still got a lot of love - you have 3 copies of each marvel blu fans release at home! :OMG:

I would just be careful how you put things like this across, as it may end up shooting you in the foot (I.e making it back to the people that have an influence in selling these to you)

Just some friendly advice :thumbs:

I agree with Kimchi however, they dropped the ball a while back. A horizontal lenti seems a step backwards, glass slippers or not ;)

Agreed , not really sure why someone would want 3 copy's of the same version of a movie .maybe the same people who say they don't like it but still buy multiple copy's for obvious reasons
I'll prob go for these Steel , I'm a huge fan of kimchi lentis , I'll let my neices watch it and keep for my collection , it's mine children , u can only handle the blu Ray disc and not the steel

Agreed , not really sure why someone would want 3 copy's of the same version of a movie .maybe the same people who say they don't like it but still buy multiple copy's for obvious reasons
I'll prob go for these Steel , I'm a huge fan of kimchi lentis , I'll let my neices watch it and keep for my collection , it's mine children , u can only handle the blu Ray disc and not the steel

I have my two trained well ;) - they prefer there Barbie dolls with all their limbs :naughty:

I think this Lenti is going to have to be something special to get over the horizontal design - I imagine a two tone sparkle effect. The full slip does nothing for me :(

I can see it being another Frozen Kimchi in that it becomes a hot property disney steel.

Free blu Ray discs... I'll be your neice! :woot: Hi Uncle Dave

Last edited:
I collect multiples. That's how I have fun in life. Was that your Obvious guess? Lol ;)

(I'm not a seller. Ask anyone who knows me. Shall I provid a list of references?? I've never sold anything on eBay in my life. Thanks.)

Did I point the finger at u ? No I didn't , I was quoting a related post . If u have never sold anything u wouldn't have references anyways so that comment makes no sense , the only reference that I know of that related to yourself is collecting multiple copy's , which as I said I don't understand because I buy to watch .but everyone has the own opinions . We are all our own person

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PKAVFC
@PKAVFC I've gone back and editied my post. It's a shame that I can't voice my honest opinion about a retailer without having a lynch mob come after me.

Is anything I said a lie? No. So if its the truth, why can't I speak on it? Out of fear that I will be blacklisted? That's wack, man. I won't be threatened for speaking on some real sh!t. You follow?

I agree about speaking/voicing your opinion, but forums can be a dangerous place for it.

i don't think anyone is calling you a liar, but you set yourself up for the backlash as you have spent £££/$$$ on a product you have issues with.

All I'm saying is dont bite the hand that feeds you.

We are all different. Me, personally, if I don't like a product, a person or anything else, I decide to cut all ties - Only buy into the best if you expect the best.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches