Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, all.

It's my first time order from Kimchidvd, and I'd like to ask the actual procedure ordering from them.

I just added lenticular to my cart, and went through until they gave the option to choose payment. I chose paygate, and after that, it shows "wire transfer" button. I clicked it, and it said success. Is that all?

I also just got email saying that "your order has been made successfully." But I'm not sure I did pay something.

Please help?
I'd send Tony/KimchiDVD an email just to be on the safe side and to make arrangements to pay for your order.

Yes, the email shows an order number. I'll try to contact him. Thanks. But, is this the standar procedure? I order, they send email, and then charge later? Because I have no similar experience with other Korean retailers.

Instead of click on the wire transfer button you should of clicked on the Paypal Logo, it is right next to it. If you choose wire transfer you have to have you bank wire them money which is a lot more work than just paying by Paypal. I would just put anything in you cart and try again and hit the Paypal logo this time, it will take you to the Paypal Portal but you can just click return to Kimichi on the bottom of that page and it will cancel the entire order so you don't need to worry about paying for anything you do not want. It will only charge you once you sign into paypal and click pay now. Hope that helps.

wow, that was stressful! Had the lenti in my cart 5 sec after sale started but the server just kept crashing on me, not responding etc. And then stupid laptop decided to restart to apply stupid updates :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
Managed to log on again after 30 min on sale and lenti was still in my basket, hurray! Went ok this time, random guess at checkout button (still not displaying etc). But I got my order in, happy dance.:thumbs::) Off to Zavvi to cancel their ugly preorder.

Yes, the email shows an order number. I'll try to contact him. Thanks. But, is this the standar procedure? I order, they send email, and then charge later? Because I have no similar experience with other Korean retailers.

As mentioned above, easier to pay via PayPal (if you can)

When you contact Tony, quote your order number and preferred method of shipping (and if to list as gift or merchandise) - Ask him to invoice you via PayPal and all should be ok.

I have the same problem, guys.
Unfortunately, my credit card decided not to work at the last moment!
So I selected Wire Transfer in order to avoid to loose the steelbook!

Now I got two e-mails (I ordered two lenti) saying that my orders have been made successfully, and all I want to be sure about is that it's guaranteed that I'll get my steelbooks!
I don't care if I have to go the bank... but what is really weird is that in the e-mail there are not instruction at all! There should be some address, some bank-code to transfer the money to.

I sent an e-mail asking some help and asking if I can pay in another way (I'll solve the problem with my card).

Same thing happened with me, credit card payment simply wouldn't work this time. No issues with PayPal, though.

Very smooth ordering process for Cinderella :thumbs:

paygate..ordered! 4th time's the charm for me..

thank you @bloodsnake007 for the lenti suggestion.

Lenti still showing available...
Ever since the Paygate failed on me when ordering DotPofA Lenti, I've been avoiding it. I always see people posting issues with every Kimchi order when they choose Paygate, so I've decided to stick to Paypal since then. :) I guess it's just your luck.

did they say why the lenti image was horizontal?
Yes, Disney didn't approve the change.

Reactions: rj531
I just woke up 7 AM and ended up going through paypal credit card application! When I tried to pay paypal bank it said it was already paid, and my paypal history said bank-funded transaction. Had enough time to check the thread and even order the lenti. If anyone ordered both, what is the combined shipping cost $USD?

Does the order confirmation email from kimchidvd comes straight away? I got one from paypal with sucessful payment and the order is showing on my account as Payment completed but no email confirmation yet (40 min since order).

Reactions: Actarus
Does the order confirmation email from kimchidvd comes straight away? I got one from paypal with sucessful payment and the order is showing on my account as Payment completed but no email confirmation yet (40 min since order).

If in your account says "Payment complete", and you receive email from paypal that your payment is complete, then you dont have to worry about anything.

You get an order confirmation email from KimchiDVD only for orders paid with a credit card.

For orders paid with PayPal, you only receive the payment confirmation email from PayPal.

I was sweating around 12pm thinking I will not be able to order this as I couldn't log in on my phone, just put in an order for the lenti, surprised it's still available with the 1k print run?

Reactions: harry
I was sweating around 12pm thinking I will not be able to order this as I couldn't log in on my phone, just put in an order for the lenti, surprised it's still available with the 1k print run?
this will be a tangled all the way ;)