[CLOSED]2.GB for Play.com FOX Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Im offering this GB to HELP Surfury out . Meaning if you are already on his list there will be no bar hopping here.

The prices are a little different by me since i get billed in Euros.

All ttitles except Alien Anthology are 13,50 Euros. Alien Anthology is 27 Euros.

This cost is with shipping to me. Shipping to you will be done according to the actual postal price - starting at 6,50 Euro.

There will be a surcharge for each Steelbook - this is to cover my time and everything else. It will be in the amount of 3 Euros . The forum will be getting a donation from this amount.

Payment will be asked sometime in advance due to previous "problems" that i want to avoid here.

The titles are :

A-Team
Alien Anthology
Braveheart
Fight Club
Man on Fire
Predator
Taken
Wolverine

sml3vsfd.jpg

RED = PAID
Black = NOT PAID

Members it is your duty to check this sheet to make sure your wish is correctly reflected..!!
hlj256p7.jpg

Im still awaiting the Alien Anthology to be delivered , that is why some have not yet been shipped out. Hope they show up in the next few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi John, payment (for Taken, Braveheart, Alien and Man on Fire) just sent + tip. Sent you also a pm ;)

Thank you and greetings,
Slawek

Last edited:
Hi John, payment (for Fight Club and sleeves) just sent + tip. Also please clean your PM box ;)

Thank you and greetings,
Slawek

Thanks for all your help on this John.
Much appreciated.

Payment sent (for Braveheart and Alien Anthology), along with PM.

Let me know if anything else is need on my side.

Hey John..I'm on paypal.com right now trying to send a payment. I keep getting an error message (invalid amount)...trying to send 101.50euro, first group buy, need help here?!

Hey John. Payment just sent (not sure what was going on with paypal). Can't wait to receive these. Let me know if you need anything from me. Thanks for all your help, patience, and time.

Is it too late to get in on this? If it's not too late can I please get one Predator shipped to the US?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.