[CLOSED]2.GB for Play.com FOX Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Im offering this GB to HELP Surfury out . Meaning if you are already on his list there will be no bar hopping here.

The prices are a little different by me since i get billed in Euros.

All ttitles except Alien Anthology are 13,50 Euros. Alien Anthology is 27 Euros.

This cost is with shipping to me. Shipping to you will be done according to the actual postal price - starting at 6,50 Euro.

There will be a surcharge for each Steelbook - this is to cover my time and everything else. It will be in the amount of 3 Euros . The forum will be getting a donation from this amount.

Payment will be asked sometime in advance due to previous "problems" that i want to avoid here.

The titles are :

A-Team
Alien Anthology
Braveheart
Fight Club
Man on Fire
Predator
Taken
Wolverine

sml3vsfd.jpg

RED = PAID
Black = NOT PAID

Members it is your duty to check this sheet to make sure your wish is correctly reflected..!!
hlj256p7.jpg

Im still awaiting the Alien Anthology to be delivered , that is why some have not yet been shipped out. Hope they show up in the next few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a load of stuff today from Play.com , can only hope that it is the right stuff...:D:D

Ill be updating the list tomorrow to reflect the shipping done for today.

Take care
John

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Can you tell me where exactly I go for this? Newbie here.

Take a look at this ....

s3pi2rov.jpg

Hope it helps

Take care
John

Reactions: rodtp and darksider
received package one with Braveheart and A Team both in awesome shape and well packaged again

PS if any left of Taken and Man On Fire I would get 1 of each
thks for ur time

Hi John,

Package arrived a week ago, but was not at home during this time, just today I had them in may hands, everything is great, and your packing is simply awesome! Thank you very much! :scat: I left you a feedback also.

Hi John,

Just received the first package with Alien, Predator & A-Team in tiptop condition.

I let you know when the second batch lands here.

Thanks again!

Mine arrived too, great packaging as usual. Thanks a lot, man!

Hi John,
Received my Aliens Anthology and Braveheart steels. Eveything was perfect. Thanks soooo much for all your time and efforts on this. Much appreciated!!!!

Hello John,

First package with (1) Alien and (1) Fight Club steelbook arrived today in great condition !

Thanks again...

Status
Not open for further replies.