[CLOSED] Battle Royale (Play.com Exclusive) For USA Members only

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for Battle Royale.

Items will be shipped from the UK to HDN directly and then resent to USA members.

3 Disc Edition - Arrow Films, region locked.

PRICE: £12.99 + applicable GB fees + UPS import fees + shipping.

If you only ordered 1 steel ; pay $9.29 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

If you ordered 2 steels $11.94 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

Paid but not yet shipped or heard from:

Paid for Steel & Shipping but not yet shipped:

Shipped:

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

Will wait for their 1x Oldboy:

If you ordered 1x BR and 1x Oldboy steels pay $15.29 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

If you ordered 2x Oldboy steels pay $16.00 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

If you ordered 1x Oldboy steel pay $10.50 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does bold = paid? If not, just wanted to make sure you got my payment for 1 x Oldboy, 1 x Battle Royale.

Does bold = paid? If not, just wanted to make sure you got my payment for 1 x Oldboy, 1 x Battle Royale.

Correct, bold = paid.

I am slowly working through the list of people that have paid so far. There are a number of payments to verify, so it will be likely through the weekend before I have a chance to verify everyone.

I have a couple outstanding pms, but I believe I have verified most of the payments sent so far.

Thanks everyone, we'll keep you updated with the status - just keep checking back on this thread.

BTW, there does appear to be 1 extra copy for any member that would like 1 (only for members that missed out though).

Update, these will be shipping from the UK soon. They'll be going to Wreck, so any USA shipping will be happening on his end.

We'll send pms / invoices when everything is in hand (probably including Oldboy).

Last edited:
Reactions: bgmat58 and DJ IXS
steels have arrived! I have inspected all ... and a few arrived damaged however we thoguht this might happen and we ordered extra and thus everyone's copies are mint!

PM me your mailing addys and qty you ordered .... I know i can see this in the OP and ill double check but it still helps.

There's high chance that by the time oldboy arrives it could be new year ... so I plan to ship all now ... the only people who could have saved money are a person who only ordered 1x oldboy and 1x battle royale. The savings would only be $5 if you meet that criteria. If you want to wait to save the $5 then be forewarned you may not receive until new year. Otherwise you get your Battle Royale steel NOW!

And EVERY SINGLE one did not have a line scratch on the spine. :) So word to the wise its safe to say any Arrow steels from UK wont.

If you only ordered 1 steel ; pay $9.29 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

If you ordered 2 steels $11.94 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

Last edited:
note: As of right now there were no custom fees ... but they did phone and ask some questions so its possible a bill may come at later date. If a bill comes I will gladly show photographic proof and then will split the cost amongst all. If it comes by time of Oldboy ill just impose those fees then. But just figured Id let everyone know that it could happen as we do stuff 100% legit ... fee split by all would be very minimal if it happens but jsut wanted all to be aware. I know how important it is to get this steel in your hands (and its awesome!) so I really dont want to hold that up waiting weeks to figure that out.

Thx Ninjas!

Status
Not open for further replies.