[CLOSED] Battle Royale (Play.com Exclusive) For USA Members only

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for Battle Royale.

Items will be shipped from the UK to HDN directly and then resent to USA members.

3 Disc Edition - Arrow Films, region locked.

PRICE: £12.99 + applicable GB fees + UPS import fees + shipping.

If you only ordered 1 steel ; pay $9.29 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

If you ordered 2 steels $11.94 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

Paid but not yet shipped or heard from:

Paid for Steel & Shipping but not yet shipped:

Shipped:

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

Will wait for their 1x Oldboy:

If you ordered 1x BR and 1x Oldboy steels pay $15.29 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

If you ordered 2x Oldboy steels pay $16.00 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

If you ordered 1x Oldboy steel pay $10.50 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine today Andy/Wreck - postman stopped again with another set of boxes :)

It's beautiful!

Wreck even though I'm waiting for Oldboy to come in to be shipped with BR is it OK to go ahead and pay now for two steels like you have listed in the OP?

No, cause there is less qty of Oldboy ordered ... thus the package should cost a bit less from UK to USA I presume. Then that means that cost above would also be a bit less. So just hang tight on payment.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Payment + tip sent. Both payments made to same paypal account, so I figured that one out on my own. I have 1 copy each ordered. OK to ship together if it saves you $. Otherwise do what is easiest.

Just when I thought I had it figured out, Wreck tells Acidcore to wait, and I think I am in the same boat as he. Grrr. I donate any overpayment to the tip. Or if I owe more, let me know the difference. Double Grrr.

Payment + tip sent. Both payments made to same paypal account, so I figured that one out on my own. I have 1 copy each ordered. OK to ship together if it saves you $. Otherwise do what is easiest.

Just when I thought I had it figured out, Wreck tells Acidcore to wait, and I think I am in the same boat as he. Grrr. I donate any overpayment to the tip. Or if I owe more, let me know the difference. Double Grrr.

Actually I just found out that shipping (of oldboy) is going to cost more to the USA than the boxes of BR's did as they are in bigger boxes. So no money was lost. The excess of payment will be applied to Oldboy when that comes and I'll bill you personally.

If you ordered 1x BR and 1x Oldboy steels pay $15.29 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

If you ordered 2x Oldboy steels pay $16.00 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

If you ordered 1x Oldboy steel pay $10.50 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping except custom fees if ever charged...

Received my BR and Oldboy today. They both look awesome. Now all I need to do is watch them and see what all the hoopla is about. Thanks Andy and Wreck, you guys did a fantastic job hosting this GB and shipping them all out. :thumbs:
Leaving you both some feedback. :)

some more shipped out today, hope to have rest out by tomorrow... lack of boxes = lack of shipping today.

Reactions: apsmith21
Status
Not open for further replies.