Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
:scat:{{Please note-whenever possible, all group buys I do will use click through links that benefit our site/help it grow and add new features.}}

Updated: Added poll for some Twilight fun:)

Hi All,

As I will be picking some of these items up myself, I am doing a group buy. Please subscribe to this thread to stay updated as I won't be able to send out PM each time small updated occur.

All prices include shipping to CONUS and all Paypal fees, foreign credit card coversion fees and a bit extra for me to coordinate these orders for you. Once the items are shipped to me, I will send a separate Paypal invoice to anyone who requires international shipping. You will only be charged the difference between CONUS and shipping to your destination.

Payment via Paypal within 48 business hours of receiving an invoice. Prepayment only.

Available items :

Steelbooks:

Please visit the SB forum for more info.

eclipsesteelbookspain.jpg

Twilight Saga: Eclipse Steelbook (new release)-Cost $45.50 shipped to Continental USA.
1) DB-paid
2) crashkelly
3) blurayjunkie-paid
4) razor81-paid
5) razor81-paid
6) bryanf2 (TBS)-paid
7) masterblaster
8) athana-paid
10)

eclipsepackring.jpg

Twilight Saga: Eclipse Steelbook w/ limited ring (new release) Cost $106 shipped to Continental USA.
1) king5six1
2)
3)
4)
5)

eclipsetriple.jpg

Twilight Saga: Eclipse Steelbook Triple Feature (all 3 movies in 1 Steelbook) Cost $55 shipped in Continental USA

1) DB
2) athana-paid
3)
4)
5)

twilightnewmoonspain.jpg

Twilight Saga: New Moon Steelbook (previous movie) Cost $45.50 shipped to Continental USA
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Digibooks:

The Wolf Man with Silver bullet Limited Ed Exclusive $55.50 shipped to Continental USA.

1) DB
2) athana-paid
3)
4)

Other Blu-Rays:

Please check the Special Ed forum for details.

Avatar Limited Ed with Bust & free Avtr Program bag with 1st orders Cost $148 shipped to Continental USA

1) DB
2)
3)
4)
5)

Se7en-4.jpg

Seven Blu-Ray set with Comics (have a few from previous group buy)$49.50 shipped to CONUS (in hand now)

1) Halamadra-shipped & received
2) Garyww-shipped
3)
4)

Last edited:
Quick update-waiting for preferred retailer to post final prices for upcoming SB's. Will update this thread once done-please subscribe to stay posted. Thanks all! DB

Please put me down for:

1x of Twilight Saga: Eclipse Steelbook (new release)
1x of Twilight Saga: Eclipse SB Triple Feature
1x of Wolfman with Silver Bullet Limited Ed.

Thanks so much

Hi All, prices have been added.Note, all prices include shipping to the Continental USA. If you are in another country, I will send you a separate PP invoice, with the difference between USA shipping and international shipping. Thanks for participating. Separate PM's will also be sent, letting you know that prices are posted. My PP address is digitalbabeusa @ gmail dot com. You can send your payment and then PM me, so I can confirm receipt. I plan to place the order soon.

Lists updated-still time to get in on this group buy. I plan to place the order over the next week. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.