[CLOSED]GB- Kill Bill 1&2 Steelbook Lmited with BLACK COVER AND BLACK SUIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hello members,

i am offering here a GB for

Kill Bill 1&2 Black Steelbook where she is wearing the BLACK suit NOT the Yellow one like at Amazon.de or Media Makrt..Of course if your intersted in that one ill be able to source it too...

Release is already .....

Price - dont really know - it varys from Steelbook

1. With Yellow suit - 17 Euros.
2. With Black suit - 24,99 Euros

This will only be a very small GB and therefore i will select the Members who can particiapate.

Artwork from with Black suit will be posted ASAP

Take care
John

From our thread:

9gtmdc7k.jpg

etqyhrlo.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, since they are sold in supermarkets only, they usually take these FSK 18 discs out of the steelbook, re-seal it and put them on the shelves empty. They want to scare underages thieves off or something :D

EEK!

I hope to get one with discs inside. :ohno:

Yeah, since they are sold in supermarkets only, they usually take these FSK 18 discs out of the steelbook, re-seal it and put them on the shelves empty. They want to scare underages thieves off or something :D

I wish you would have said it right ! They are NOT resealed

The steelbook has the original seal, THE DISTRIBUTOR just leaves the disk outside before taking them to the stores.

You being in Germany I'm not going to be able to help you sorry since you can get your own.

Mine are coming directly from the distributor so I don't know if the disc are inside or out, I would imagine though that this Version only comes as it is , with the disk outside .

John

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

EEK!

I hope to get one with discs inside. :ohno:

You properly won't since this is the way alpha does there's

Take care John

i would imagine that you only looked in Saturn? That is definitly not where they are... they are in most REal or the Metro (where i have ordered mine). The later - Metro - is only for people with bussiness BUT since i also know one of the head people there i have been able to order ...

We will just have to be patient on this relase as Alpha is NOT the fastest nor customer friendly on the market...

Take care
John[/QUOTE]

i checked the big Saturn store that was in Hansaring but that had zero black copies. i had to rush and in my haste i even forgot to pick up a yellow copy ;/

i didn't find any Metro stores and mueller? stores in cologne?

thanks for adding me anyhows John!

I wish you would have said it right ! They are NOT resealed

The steelbook has the original seal, THE DISTRIBUTOR just leaves the disk outside before taking them to the stores.

You being in Germany I'm not going to be able to help you sorry since you can get your own.

Mine are coming directly from the distributor so I don't know if the disc are inside or out, I would imagine though that this Version only comes as it is , with the disk outside .

John

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

You properly won't since this is the way alpha does there's

Take care John

Ok. Just saw one on ebay that had both steelbook and blu-rays sealed separately.

Still would like to get one if possible.

Last edited:
John, in case of payment of bank transfer please send me also your email ;)
You have news for Real Steel, if you received soon, I would like only shipping :D
Thank you very much.

So the first batch has arrived , i had to sort some out due to damages on the steelbook... Your copy MIGHT have a small tear in the plastic, BUT NO DAMAGE to the steelbook, i think i got 2 with a small tear, one im taking for myself.

The second batch should be in soon i hope.

Retailprice is 24,99 Euro - that is the price i paid .

Ill be sending payment instructions soon...

Take care
John

z4eohak4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.