[CLOSED]GB- Kill Bill 1&2 Steelbook Lmited with BLACK COVER AND BLACK SUIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hello members,

i am offering here a GB for

Kill Bill 1&2 Black Steelbook where she is wearing the BLACK suit NOT the Yellow one like at Amazon.de or Media Makrt..Of course if your intersted in that one ill be able to source it too...

Release is already .....

Price - dont really know - it varys from Steelbook

1. With Yellow suit - 17 Euros.
2. With Black suit - 24,99 Euros

This will only be a very small GB and therefore i will select the Members who can particiapate.

Artwork from with Black suit will be posted ASAP

Take care
John

From our thread:

9gtmdc7k.jpg

etqyhrlo.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to receive last on the list since it would be my 2nd copy I prefer others to get their chances for x1 copy. LMK when there's x1 for me. Thx

John, please scratch/ignore my request.. I managed to get x2 more copies (for trade purposes). Thx

I think that the distributer is going to supply more copies for the small local stores due to their high demand. That's what I hear anyway.

John, please scratch/ignore my request.. I managed to get x2 more copies (for trade purposes). Thx

I think that the distributer is going to supply more copies for the small local stores due to their high demand. That's what I hear anyway.

That's because John has been buying them all to cover his Group Buy....:hilarious:

Thanks as always...

Reactions: Masterblaster
just got back from cologne and apart from picking up a copy of faster from saturn, i couldnt find any black suit copies :(

put me down for one if you are still taking names please :)

Is this still available john, and is there a limit to the copies one can request?

Well yes and no.

I have altogether 45 on order... due to some "internal problems" the delivery has been rescheduled for Friday or Monday next week.

Im not sure how mich i will actually get , hoping though on the 45.

I would like to supply everyone on this GB with at least one copy , if i have any left over after that i will be more then happy to let you or any other person have more ...

I hope you understand my reasoning on this...

John

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

just got back from cologne and apart from picking up a copy of faster from saturn, i couldnt find any black suit copies :(

put me down for one if you are still taking names please :)

i would imagine that you only looked in Saturn? That is definitly not where they are... they are in most REal or the Metro (where i have ordered mine). The later - Metro - is only for people with bussiness BUT since i also know one of the head people there i have been able to order ...

We will just have to be patient on this relase as Alpha is NOT the fastest nor customer friendly on the market...

Take care
John

Thanks for your reply john, i will take the allocated 1 per member, and if you have spares then please consider me for multiples and let me know so i can place my request for additional copies.

Black Suit wanted

Hi John,

if you could get me one wih the discs INSIDE the sealed steelbook I'd be super interested!!

Thanks in advance,
Lutz

Status
Not open for further replies.